Home

2 be a pro questions- please help

This is a discussion on 2 be a pro questions- please help within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2015, 12:13 AM   #1
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
2 be a pro questions- please help

I began my be a pro career with Chivas USA of the MLS. I played a full season and in the July transfer window of the MLS offseason, I accepted a loan to Crewe Alexandra of football league 1 in England. Crewe Alexandras season was in progress when I arrived but there was only about 15 games left in the season. I played the remainder of their season and when the new season began for Crewe I was still on the team. Currently I'm about 20 games in to that new season with Crewe and the new MLS season had just ended. Will I remain with Crewe until July 1st? Its just weird because of the different times of year the MLS and Football league 1 play. Its confusing because I don't know if I'm In my 2nd year or 3rd year.

One other question. I'm a 73 overall and Crewes manager has ridiculous expectations for me. I'm asked to maintain a 9.0 match rating plus other insane objectives that I hardly ever come close to. Will these objectives stay this high when I return to Chivas USA? Mind you I play on world class and its super hard. But that's how I want it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2015, 11:16 AM   #2
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2 be a pro questions- please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
One other question. I'm a 73 overall and Crewes manager has ridiculous expectations for me. I'm asked to maintain a 9.0 match rating plus other insane objectives that I hardly ever come close to. Will these objectives stay this high when I return to Chivas USA? Mind you I play on world class and its super hard. But that's how I want it.
That has to be a byproduct of the difficulty setting. I play my career on Pro and have never been asked to maintain a 9.0 rating in my three years at Forest (first year was Cheltenham on loan).

But I rarely pay attention to objectives anyway. Once I got knocked out for seven months with an ankle break and still got a note from the management saying they were disappointed I didn't meet my season goals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »