Home

FIFA 16 Includes 9 New Stadiums, Features 50 Licensed Stadiums & 28 Generic Stadiums

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Includes 9 New Stadiums, Features 50 Licensed Stadiums & 28 Generic Stadiums within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2015, 11:58 AM   #9
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: FIFA 16 Includes 9 New Stadiums, Features 50 Licensed Stadiums & 28 Generic Stadi

huh. I think theres a whole long line of League 2 to the EPL careers who will be using Portsmouth this year.

pretty cool.

Sad niether the Spanish nor Italian leagues got any new stadiums. At least Milan's stadium is real (until the new stadium is built in three years.)
Old 08-03-2015, 11:59 AM   #10
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

OVR: 0
So why did EA get that exclusive license for Spanish league stadiums again? PES 2013 had all 20 licensed stadiums for La Liga, EA felt threatened so they got an exclusive license for La Liga stadiums so PES couldn't have them, (mainly the Camp Nou and Santiago Bernabeu) and 3 years later, FIFA only has 4 La Liga stadiums. Very petty of EA, very petty. As much as I like FIFA, BS like this make me not want to support them.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:10 PM   #11
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: FIFA 16 Includes 9 New Stadiums, Features 50 Licensed Stadiums & 28 Generic Stadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
So why did EA get that exclusive license for Spanish league stadiums again? PES 2013 had all 20 licensed stadiums for La Liga, EA felt threatened so they got an exclusive license for La Liga stadiums so PES couldn't have them, (mainly the Camp Nou and Santiago Bernabeu) and 3 years later, FIFA only has 4 La Liga stadiums. Very petty of EA, very petty. As much as I like FIFA, BS like this make me not want to support them.
This, it is really sad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2015, 12:22 PM   #12
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Wow, I really dislike EA's practices.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:40 PM   #13
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Really, really disappointed with them only adding 9 stadiums. I figured last year a precedent was set by them adding 12 Premier League stadiums, and I had hopes this year we'd get a ton of Bundesliga or La Liga stadiums.

If anything, a ton more generic stadiums would've been awesome.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:45 PM   #14
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

this list is garbage. 1 Bundesliga, 0 la liga, 0 serie A.

Quote:
this ^. such trash that La Liga has continued to get blocked out by EA. the most dominant league in Europe for the last decade to the point that EA buys up their rights... only to sit on them in favor of making sure that Watford gets their stadium done with laser precision. meanwhile Sevilla, Villareal, Athletic club, etc play in generic stadiums but will be making serious waves in Euro play all year.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:50 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 7
Some may call it petty. Others would call it business. As you said, it was mainly about getting Camp Nou and Santiago Bernabeu. They got that, and took the league exclusive at the same time. 4 is better than none, which is what PES has, and people who are into La Liga are probably going to go with Fifa based partially on this. Sounds like a sound business move for EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2015, 01:24 PM   #16
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
Where's BMO field EA??

Give Toronto some love!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »