Home

FIFA 16: Authentic Narrative Includes Bundesliga Presentation, Many New Additions

This is a discussion on FIFA 16: Authentic Narrative Includes Bundesliga Presentation, Many New Additions within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2015, 10:24 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16: Authentic Narrative Includes Bundesliga Presentation, Many New Additions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Speaking of commentary, I'm assuming the options depend on what version of the game you have again.

It's been years since the North American version had anything but English, Spanish, and French.

I do recall years ago, FIFA 12 perhaps, where they made commentary language packs available as DLC. Would love that again.
I didnt buy FIFA 12 but yeah that sounds like a great idea. Here in Portugal usually the game has lots of options but i bought this year's games through eBay and you're right, there was almost no languages besides english and french

Enviado do meu GETAWAY através de Tapatalk
Old 08-09-2015, 10:00 PM   #10
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: FIFA 16: Authentic Narrative Includes Bundesliga Presentation, Many New Additions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Speaking of commentary, I'm assuming the options depend on what version of the game you have again.

It's been years since the North American version had anything but English, Spanish, and French.

I do recall years ago, FIFA 12 perhaps, where they made commentary language packs available as DLC. Would love that again.
I really hope NA will have access to all of the commentary languages, would love the hear some Dutch and German commentary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »