Home

Multiplayer career mode? (offline)

This is a discussion on Multiplayer career mode? (offline) within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2015, 08:09 PM   #1
Rookie

steagles's Arena

OVR: 0
Multiplayer career mode? (offline)

Does anyone know if there will be the option to have two users control separate teams in a single offline career mode as a manager? I know some would use it with multiple people, but I personally would use it to control a B team and send players back and forth as a second team (like Barcelona and Barcelona B, Real Madrid and Real Madrid Castilla, or a team without its own B team and say an MLS team) and that feature of B teams is likely not going to ever be in, it seems. Thanks!
Colts, Pacers, White Sox, Blackhawks, Cards, Vols
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2015, 06:30 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Multiplayer career mode? (offline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steagles
Does anyone know if there will be the option to have two users control separate teams in a single offline career mode as a manager? I know some would use it with multiple people, but I personally would use it to control a B team and send players back and forth as a second team (like Barcelona and Barcelona B, Real Madrid and Real Madrid Castilla, or a team without its own B team and say an MLS team) and that feature of B teams is likely not going to ever be in, it seems. Thanks!

Well Barca B & Castilla are both in the 3rd division so unless FIFA adds the spanish 3rd + 4th divisions they will never have that feature in imo since they'll be going back and forth between the 2nd-4th division. Castilla doesn't seem to be coming back up and Barca B might not be up for awhile either.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:00 AM   #3
Rookie

steagles's Arena

Re: Multiplayer career mode? (offline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guayo10
Well Barca B & Castilla are both in the 3rd division so unless FIFA adds the spanish 3rd + 4th divisions they will never have that feature in imo since they'll be going back and forth between the 2nd-4th division. Castilla doesn't seem to be coming back up and Barca B might not be up for awhile either.

I didn't know they both got relegated, but my point is the same. People want to be able to control a B side and they'll likely never give it to us, so this is the next best thing. You'd just have to choose a team to use as a pseudo B team like Manchester City and NYCFC for loans and such.

Sent from #CardNation using Tapatalk
Colts, Pacers, White Sox, Blackhawks, Cards, Vols

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »