Home

FIFA 16 - What Teams Will You Use In Career Mode?

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 - What Teams Will You Use In Career Mode? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2015, 02:15 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 - What Teams Will You Use In Career Mode?

I usually start in French League 2, I think they have the best kits. Plus I like how their stadiums are so different, unlike say the Netherlands where all the stadiums are similar

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 06:07 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
So, I have decided to go with Sheffield Wednesday. I want to take a team from tier 2 all the way to the priemier league and win it all. Hopefully, I can get the requisite amount of games in.

What teams will you use?
This is where I will also start. I took the Owls straight out of the Championship and into the premier league in FIFA 15. Sadly we came straight back down. We went up via the play offs with the semi against forest being two of the finest and most exciting games I have ever played in. I whipped Fulham 3-0 at Wembly in the final.
I play on legendary mode. I also hope to start a managerial career at some point with a lowly league two team.
I can't wait to play the new FIFA. It's a pity that EA haven't added Hillsborough to their growing roster of grounds.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:27 PM   #27
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Milan as always. Transfer window off until winter.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:40 AM   #28
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

After skipping out on a CM in '15 I think I will either try to restore glory to one of the Milan's. If not them, I might take over Swansea.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:03 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

Oh, man. There are a lot of teams I want to try for career mode. I usually stick with the Premier League. Definitely starting one with Swansea, which I do every year. Crystal Palace is interesting, sign a ST and a CB in the Winter or Summer transfer window after the season and they could have a nice squad. With all of Aston Villa's signings, they're another team to look out for. And I usually try to start one with a newly promoted side. Bournemouth is an intriguing option and so is Watford with all their signings.

If I branch out of the Premier League, Serie A will be the way I go. Inter is an interesting option. Udinese is another. Most likely club will be Torino. They have made a lot of quality signings. Young players with good potential. All you need to sign is a young ST and a GK and you will be set for years.

I never do one in La Liga, but Sevilla may change that. Also looking at Celta Vigo, Deportivo, and Real Sociedad.

In Ligue 1, Lyon, Marseille and Saint-Etienne if I get around to it.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:12 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 13

I played a lot of Be a Pro last year and didn't get into career mode.

This year it will be all about Manchester United. Excited to be in the Champion's League this year. I'll manage as Louis Van Gaal, so I'll look to lead the Dutch for international play.

Might start a MLS league just to get back into the game when it first comes out.
The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC
Old 08-30-2015, 11:30 AM   #31
Rookie

MikeM87's Arena

Definitely will be using Wolverhampton Wanderers I will enjoy taking them to the next level. Then I will probably use Crystal Palace because of Bakary Sako, and than I will broaden my horizons and play with a team in either the Bundesliga or La Liga still not sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2015, 11:17 AM   #32
Rookie

Have they done anything with the job offer feature? I always enjoy starting from a lower team but you spend 3-5 years building up a team to receive no job offers made that pointless to work my way up

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »