Home

*The FIFA 16 Manager Mode Thread*

This is a discussion on *The FIFA 16 Manager Mode Thread* within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2015, 03:40 PM   #25
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: *The FIFA 16 Manager Mode Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGovernor

Also wish we had more in depth stats and that they would be retained through your career. Also a way to export them would be nice.
I've been asking for better stats and tracking for years. I doubt it will ever happen. Its pathetic on these current systems that they can't/don't do it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 04:00 PM   #26
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I've been asking for better stats and tracking for years. I doubt it will ever happen. Its pathetic on these current systems that they can't/don't do it.
I have been asking also.

Back years ago 2K MLB had a great system. The Show is awful, FIFA is awful... Pretty much no excuse since 2K Baseball did it with far more stat catagories in 2011 on old gen. They also had full players stats from their whole career. Every major stat and kept yours for 15 years and kept records and ugh... If it has been done in a game like baseball no other sports game has an excuse.
Old 09-19-2015, 04:06 PM   #27
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

EA's NHL series, developed in the same building as FIFA, has pretty good stat tracing overall. Tracks every minute every player plays, shots, hits, shifts, as well as all the normal stats. It's pretty impressive.
Old 09-19-2015, 04:27 PM   #28
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

That is true NHL has a good one and so did NCAA series.... FIFA will hopefully someday also
Old 09-19-2015, 04:29 PM   #29
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

We might not have gotten a lot of improvements in mm as we wanted yes. But at least we aren't playing the same generic AI every friggin game like last year. I've played about 8 matches so far and every game has been sooooo different. I am actually using substitutions and changing formations to adjust. I've seen so many animations new on FIFA this year. While I wish there was more to mm mode, they fixed youth academy, and progression.

At the end of the day. I will take improved gameplay over improved manager mode.
Old 09-19-2015, 06:37 PM   #30
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

OMG!!!!! You can now search for players based on their actual position again! This has finally been restored after missing the last two years. No more looking at hundreds of players because you have to search CM while looking for a CDM or CAM. They also brought back the ability to search for RWB/LWB and RW/LW.

You can search by LM, RM, CDM, CM, CAM, CB. LB, RB, LWB, RWB, ST, CF, LW, RW, LF , RF. Not sure why they added LF/RF. No one has that as a their main position. But still this little thing made me so happy. So happy!

Old 09-19-2015, 07:09 PM   #31
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTheMeatball
I'm so tired of having to keep a notebook at my side to keep track of my win/loss/draws etc during manager mode.
They had a way to track that last year and it was broken down by year and also had an overall page for your career. Are you saying they took that out? That would be strange...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 08:42 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
At the end of the day. I will take improved gameplay over improved manager mode.
Absolutely, gameplay trumps everything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »