Home

FIFA 16 Video - Retail Vs. Demo Side By Side Gameplay Comparison

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Video - Retail Vs. Demo Side By Side Gameplay Comparison within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2015, 03:48 PM   #25
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: FIFA 16: Retail Vs. Demo Side By Side Gameplay Comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by takki
Nobody ever complained about the H2H or "Exhibition" gameplay. It was perfect in the demo and if you watched streams of youtubers who got the game early, it was easy to see that they didn't change anything.

It's the FUT gameplay that they changed from the demo build to the current pre-release build they have now.

I didn't miss anything. I'm pointing out that this comparison is pointing out something we already knew. They didn't touch the exhibition gameplay. It's the FUT gameplay that they changed and what the community was whining about.
I still think you are missing the point... this video wasn't addressing FUT. if ChaseB decides to tackle the changes to FUT with a side by side Demo vs Retail then that will address the potential problems with FUT. (which I'm not saying aren't potentially valid)

and yes there has been a large contingent of people on here and EA forums that have come out and said that the Demo exhibition(not just FUT) was a slower pace than the retail version. in a different thread, ChaseB addressed this and that is why we have this video and thread.

so again, there might be 100% difference between FUT speeds in user v user matchups but this video was to address something different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2015, 03:56 PM   #26
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: FIFA 16 Video - Retail Vs. Demo Side By Side Gameplay Comparison

I can't properly compare FUT in the demo to retail, especially because it's H2H FUT where the concerns are. Like, it's not really possible.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:14 PM   #27
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I can't properly compare FUT in the demo to retail, especially because it's H2H FUT where the concerns are. Like, it's not really possible.
Chase refusing to do the impossible again. He probs adheres to the laws of physics and puts his socks on one foot at a time also....

Just when I was starting to think he was super hero like for making these awesome vids... He shows he is a human, a super cool FIFA knowledge sharing human, but still lives within the realm of possble.
Old 09-19-2015, 10:56 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2
just got the full game yesterday...

i will say that the computer AI does indeed play different and SMARTER than the demo on BOTH sides of the ball, making it pretty difficult to score goals. Ground through balls do work, you just need to know how much to press....soft taps can get your through balls through small gaps because it will place them through more of a diagonal. However, if you just PRESS on the through ball, it's more straight and fast, and the defender will intercept. You should only PRESS or HOLD when you're doing long through balls and can see a huge gap.

But yes, I REALLY like this new FIFA 16. It's damn well close to the real game. People will be frustrated by this iteration because you do have to be patient. In fifa 15 (a game i played all year, logging hundreds of games against computer), i would maybe lose ONE game on world class, once every 30 games. Now, LOL, i'm struggling to win 1 out of every 5. Don't expect huge 5-0 games, at least not until you figure out how to beat the comp.

Last edited by ncaafootball14markus; 09-19-2015 at 02:08 PM.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:10 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

I would remove your sidenote as if they (EA) find out this shop is selling the game before the release date they will probably not get the game early anymore or not at all. Also those things aren't allowed to be posted in the open. In PM's it's fine but not as a post, if you get what I am saying.
Old 09-19-2015, 02:09 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I would remove your sidenote as if they (EA) find out this shop is selling the game before the release date they will probably not get the game early anymore or not at all. Also those things aren't allowed to be posted in the open. In PM's it's fine but not as a post, if you get what I am saying.
duly noted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »