Home

Highlights of the Week missing in FIFA 16

This is a discussion on Highlights of the Week missing in FIFA 16 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 02:10 PM   #9
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Highlights of the Week missing in FIFA 16

Yep no practice mode, team wise.

Only practice you can do is that 1v1 using that cam you rarely if ever use in a real game.

It's so much better to have the team practice where you can use your own camera settings to work on any aspect of the game you felt you needed to work on.

It was in FIFA 14 next gen.

What they did was for FIFA 15 they put the Next Music track on the same button that you would use to access the practice match options so instead of going in there you skip to the next track.

Even though I have contacted EA help repeatedly about this and also posted it and kept it at the top of the Beta forum a month ago, it still goes unaddressed.

I guess they care more about skipping music tracks than giving us access to the practice mode THAT IS ON THE DISC.
Old 09-27-2015, 06:37 PM   #10
Rookie

Another thing they removed is the ability to play the next real fixture of any team, now you can only play the next fixture of the team you chose, nothing else.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:40 AM   #11
MVP

BL8001's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmontoro
Another thing they removed is the ability to play the next real fixture of any team, now you can only play the next fixture of the team you chose, nothing else.

Yes, yes, yes.

This was a really cool thing.

You could go browse the match news and come across a matchup and think oh yeah, this looks good, and easily fire off the match.

This was one of those features that made me think they actually cared for what is happening in the football world.

It's like all of the modes that revolve around happenings in the real sport were cut. For no reason.

I mean if these things were cut to add the womens teams it still would make no sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 10:48 AM   #12
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

I really miss this feature. I'd play the challenges to earn a nice chunk of XP & FCC, and the featured matches were my go-to play now option. I guess once I get into a career it won't be so bad, but I liked having a few good matches right there for me to choose from. No thinking required!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »