Home

Seriously, play on legendary

This is a discussion on Seriously, play on legendary within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2015, 05:35 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Seriously, play on legendary

I agree completely resurrection, I've got about the same slider set up you do and it's been great so far. The ManU career mode is going well, top of the table after 12 games. The Newcastle Career mode is going better than real life but not by much. Scores are actually matching real life in most games, kind of crazy how good this FIFA actually is on legendary.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:07 AM   #10
Rookie

Huntaar X2's Arena

I was struggling on World Class until I read this topic.

Changing it to Legendary really does help! It seems like their Defenders are a little more aggressive so it actually makes it a little easier since they will sometimes pull themselves out of position. It's a nice change from them parking the bus.

I was nervous at first to actually change it but it really does seem to work. I was using the OS Community Sliders and after changing it to Legendary I know I can start my CM now
Old 09-29-2015, 04:39 PM   #11
Rookie

7-8 games into my Career Mode as ManU on Professional (default sliders) I was winning every game so realised I need to up the difficulty. I'd tried a couple of games on world class but found the same issues everyone else does with CPU possession behaviour. I've changed to Legendary and played three games, lost to Chelsea 0-1, drew with Southamption 0-0, Lost to Sunderland 0-1. So I haven't scored a goal yet, but CPU scoring seems reasonable.

I'm looking to make things slightly easier, am I likely to see that with the OS sliders, or should I just slightly decrease CPU Goal Keeper?

Other than not being able to score a goal in nearly an hour of play, Legendary is near perfect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 06:16 PM   #12
Rookie

I'm glad I found this thread. World Class was so cheap, but legendary is difficult without being ridiculous. Love it.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:42 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 7

This post is legit. It should be stickied.

Legendary, with slider edits, is the best way to play the game. Seriously plays more simulation, and it gives the gameplay a truly organic feels that has been lacking from FIFA over the last couple of years.

Couple of caveats: keepers must be adjusted to 15-20 range, and both pass error and first touch errors have to be increased to 60s.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:49 AM   #14
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
if legendary is still hard for you, increase cpu first touch error to 65, cpu passing error to 65, and reduce their acceleration by 1 below yours. these are the biggest modifiers, i find, to make things easier
Are those the only edits you made?

Also (random), out of curiosity, what camera settings do you use?
Old 09-30-2015, 11:19 AM   #15
Just started!

Hey guys new here. I've been following a few of the posts here in the sliders forum and I'm glad I found this one. I was using Pro and this year I started wrecking the PL so I tried WC and like others said before... Heck I even tried PES16.
Since moving to Legendary I used the suggested sliders at the beginning and ended up moving the AI's marking down to 44, I'm still not quick enough to get away from even poor defenders. So far this has helped me get more then 2-3 shots off per game. I also moved the first touch to 75 for the AI and 65 for myself. I find it adds more air in the game and a better possession split.
In 3 games I've only managed one goal so I'm going to try the 15/15 for the goalies. Are you guys seeing higher scoring games with these? I don't mind 2-3 goals a game total, but I don't want to see 6-7 goals a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 11:33 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Are those the only edits you made?

Also (random), out of curiosity, what camera settings do you use?
Tele Broadcast - 16, 4

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »