Home

How do you play possession style with teams like Bayern and Barca?

This is a discussion on How do you play possession style with teams like Bayern and Barca? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 06:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 9
How do you play possession style with teams like Bayern and Barca?

First off, I really like the game. Feels way better than last year in a lot of ways.

I'm relatively new to Fifa. Played the last World Cup game for PS3 and FIFA 15 a lot for PS4. So I'm not even close to advanced.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me replicate the styles of teams like Bayern and Barca where they have possession for 70 percent in some matchups. Just like what are the tactical setting to use to try to achieve this?

It always feels like my CPU opponent doesn't understand that they are playing Barca or Bayern so they try to play with me and the game ends up being much more up and down which ultimately favors me because I have the more talented players end up in great position from counters against less defenders. So I still win big but just in a very different way than in real life.

I know sliders could probably help but I've never got too deep into tactical settings. I understand the arcade feel to Fifa and that I may have to just live with the game being more this way. Any help is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »