Home

FIFA 16: Women's Tournaments Thread

This is a discussion on FIFA 16: Women's Tournaments Thread within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 08:27 PM   #25
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16: Women's Tournaments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
I did not even know there were women's tiers in England. If they added that and a manager's mode, that would be awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Yep, almost every English side from BPL to League 2 have a women's side. Portsmouth's women are really good and so are Arsenal's. Besides Portsmouth most the best women's sides are the same as the men. City, United and what not...

It would be better than the women's league here in the states cause of all the BPL stadiums already being in the game.

I actually kinda hope this may be the plan. As maybe just maybe they have the rights to the teams already and the league with the big BPL deal they have. Probs just wishful thinking. It also may all depend on reception of the National Women's teams... We should all send them overwhelming love mail for the mode... I have and have made my friends. But it would probably take millions of people to even get noticed. Also without a FUT mode maybe few care... I am not a FUT player, so a women's league would be the coolest thing to me.

Last edited by SpritePuck; 09-30-2015 at 08:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 08:30 PM   #26
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

My wish is to have all the major women's leagues in the game (maybe a separate game?). I would probably play a women's career mode more than the men's. At least for a year or two. Then probably rotate. Hell, I'd have to buy a second copy just for my daughter, along with her own PS4. Otherwise I'd never get to use mine.

Old 09-30-2015, 08:30 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpritePuck
Yep, almost every English side from BPL to League 2 have a women's side. Portsmouth's women are really good and so are Arsenal's. Besides Portsmouth most the best women's sides are the same as the men. City, United and what not...

It would be better than the women's league here in the states cause of all the BPL stadiums already being in the game.
That is awesome. Why doesn't MLS do that?

Where can I see those games?

Old 09-30-2015, 08:36 PM   #28
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/user/NWSLsoccer (higlights)
Fox sports 1 shows NWSL games. They are showing the championship tomorrow.

For English games, you will need a way to get access to Sky Sports, so something like Kodi.

Last edited by Zac; 09-30-2015 at 08:39 PM.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:42 PM   #29
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

Quote:

As ZO shared, there is a US pro women's league Hope Solo and Alex Morgan play in that... It just is not well known and never covered on tv. The live attendance actually is as good or better than MLS for some teams.

As said Sky Sports covers them. Some teams live stream them on their websites also. As it is not a huge draw but Sky Sports does fairly well.

I was born in Wales, so my grandparents shoot me a schedule. If I had not mentioned I am a huge Jordan Nobbs fan, so try to see every game. If I can't catch one I have family record them and post me the games on a USB flash drive.

Last edited by SpritePuck; 09-30-2015 at 08:44 PM.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:48 PM   #30
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
My wish is to have all the major women's leagues in the game (maybe a separate game?). I would probably play a women's career mode more than the men's. At least for a year or two. Then probably rotate. Hell, I'd have to buy a second copy just for my daughter, along with her own PS4. Otherwise I'd never get to use mine.
If they did this I would buy it.... Also, I have two teammates I play high school soccer with who never baught FIFA before but got FIFA 16 because of the US women's team. So, it maybe is getting more girls into FIFA. I am a huge sports gamer so do not count as much but those other two only played games like Dragon Age and Witcher and stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »