Home

World Class/Professional

This is a discussion on World Class/Professional within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2015, 04:26 PM   #25
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: World Class/Professional

I'm just going to echo the "play on pro" sentiments - after 8 more games today messing with some sliders to make it a bit more challenging, I think professional is the way to go this year. WC has some big issues. No matter the slider, the AI can take the ball from you at will and its very, very difficult to get the ball back from them, even with slider adjustments. My world class games have been some of my lowest scoring in FIFA ever.

Im liking pro/slow alot more with some slider adjustments, including making the cpu mark better, turning down their shot error, and turning the goalkeeper ability down to around 30.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 06:19 PM   #26
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
This is where I am at I think. This is what I did last year. Had to play on PRO just upped the difficulty as I felt WC was just unfair.

Just played a game on WC (yesterday's Leicester/Arsenal) and it seemed like if the CPU wanted the ball from me, they'd get it. Didn't matter who the matchup was.
That was a good match yesterday, so happy cable here in the states is showing some BPL! I especially like that they had the Brit commentators. LCFC impressed me..

Anyways about FIFA 16, To me the frustrating thing about what you said is you could take Arsenal or Liecester and the other team would take the ball from you whenever. It would not matter which squad you used and to me that is the biggest issue. Though Arsenal has more guys who can do dribble moves repeatedly.. Issue is that kills the sim to me, to have to dribble around the pitch like Messi just to keep on the ball.
Old 09-27-2015, 06:38 PM   #27
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6

After playing 4 more matches and losing 1-0 in all of them, it's looking like it's going to have to be Professional this year. World Class is just stacked to heavily against the User and i'm just not good enough to enjoy playing that way quite yet. Worth a shot I guess, had some good matches but i've now lost my last 5 on World Class despite sliders helping me get shots off.
Old 09-27-2015, 06:53 PM   #28
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontab
After playing 4 more matches and losing 1-0 in all of them, it's looking like it's going to have to be Professional this year. World Class is just stacked to heavily against the User and i'm just not good enough to enjoy playing that way quite yet. Worth a shot I guess, had some good matches but i've now lost my last 5 on World Class despite sliders helping me get shots off.
To me it is not even the losing, it is 1-0 almost everygame. Either me or them 1-0, or the occassional 1-1 draw.

Do you know are the people who score more on World Class using a bunch of dribble moves? Or maybe using mostly top clubs?
Old 09-27-2015, 07:08 PM   #29
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm not sure about the situation for others and how they are scoring goals. I do know that I haven't scored fewer than 3 goals in any of the last 5 matches I've played on Pro, if memory serves me.

I love scoring goals, but it's a bit unrealistic putting up 3-4 every time I hit the pitch. There has to be a better happy medium than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2015, 07:58 PM   #30
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontab
I'm not sure about the situation for others and how they are scoring goals. I do know that I haven't scored fewer than 3 goals in any of the last 5 matches I've played on Pro, if memory serves me.

I love scoring goals, but it's a bit unrealistic putting up 3-4 every time I hit the pitch. There has to be a better happy medium than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is my run over the last 10 games using the pro sliders I posted with full manual:
3-1 loss
0-0 draw
1-1- draw
1-2 win
1-1 draw
2-0 win
1-0 win
2-2 draw
0-2 win
1-2 loss

4-4-2 in 10 games. Two of which were international games, a win and a draw. My two losses were to top 6 teams in the league. The rest were games against lower half teams.

All with pretty good overall game stats. But just because its working for me, doesn't mean it will for you. Sliders can make you a little

Last edited by Zac; 09-27-2015 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-27-2015, 09:09 PM   #31
Rookie

Main issues that i found in world class were....

Really stupid human ai. Players would not go after balls, would watch or even back up as cpu players got a ball near the goal, etc. very frustrating.

Overwhelming physical strength of cpu. They push human players off the ball like nothing but it impossible to push cpu off ball.

Psychic intercepting of passes. Like as soon as the ball leaves a human players foot, the cpu is running into the passing lane and stealing the ball.

Ping pong passes by cpu.

All of these makes gameplay frustrating. Im working with sliders on pro to make cpu better as I think that's the way to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 10:27 PM   #32
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Okay, so I broke something and will probably have to start over, lol. I'm in the middle of the dumbest/craziest game I've ever played. Its halftime, 4-4. I've had to use two subs already due to major injuries. There have been 5 yellow cards, 3 for the cpu. 6 of the 8 goals came on counter attacks. One of the cpu goals was a free kick around the wall, which was crazy cool looking. I just, its fun. But its not nuts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »