Home

World Class/Professional

This is a discussion on World Class/Professional within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 11:49 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: World Class/Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
I thought so too, but tested them today and can't complain about anything really.

OK thanks, may turn the sliders for those down a bit then!
Old 09-30-2015, 11:51 AM   #58
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp
It's mentioned elsewhere that Legendary actually plays better than World Class. I haven't played enough to know for sure, but I've bumped up from WC to Legendary for my last half dozen matches and I've actually won more games while seeing more realistic play from the CPU (probably cause they're more aggressive?).

There might be something to be said for the theory that when playing against Legendary, you're forced to play super smart and cautious, which actually in the end helps you do better.

I dunno what or why but so far I'm enjoying Legendary more than WC. I wonder if this will stay the same when I start my CM. In any case, difficulty levels this year are just "off" and I recommend others give Legendary a try.

Oh I did play legendary, and on those decisive matches trust me, cpu will rape you with tikitaka and First time shots. I started to see it many times and I'm simply bored with it.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:49 PM   #59
Too old for manual FIFA

hedache's Arena

OVR: 4

I'd like to hear feedback from those who are using goalkeepers at 15 on PRO. Does it look ok? I thought I was pushing it with 42 15 sounds a bit too low.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:56 PM   #60
Pro

I played about 6 or 7 matches today with them, and never felt like they were bad. Not even close. It doesn´t mean though, we wont see a bad mistake here and there, but that´s part of the programing. Most likely, you´ll see mistakes at the same rate in PRO, WC or Legendary. Probably you´re going to see more mistakes in weaker GK´s, but until now I haven´t seen any that made me regreat this option. In fact, I´m quite happy to use it, more then the default slider value. Still, on Pro, 42 is way too high. I would recomend droping them at least to 30, but you´ll only see it good at 15 if you try them for a couple matches.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:58 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedache
I'd like to hear feedback from those who are using goalkeepers at 15 on PRO. Does it look ok? I thought I was pushing it with 42 15 sounds a bit too low.
I haven't played on pro yet, how are you finding the keepers at 42?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 01:01 PM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
I played about 6 or 7 matches today with them, and never felt like they were bad. Not even close. It doesn´t mean though, we wont see a bad mistake here and there, but that´s part of the programing. Most likely, you´ll see mistakes at the same rate in PRO, WC or Legendary. Probably you´re going to see more mistakes in weaker GK´s, but until now I haven´t seen any that made me regreat this option. In fact, I´m quite happy to use it, more then the default slider value. Still, on Pro, 42 is way too high. I would recomend droping them at least to 30, but you´ll only see it good at 15 if you try them for a couple matches.
Do you score/concede alot of goals on the 15/pro setting then?
Old 09-30-2015, 01:05 PM   #63
Pro

No. Usually i shoot around 15 shots, about 8 on target, and score an average of maybe 1.5 goals a game... Everything looks normal. Its how the game is coded, even with sliders, there's some kind of. balance.
Old 09-30-2015, 01:52 PM   #64
Too old for manual FIFA

hedache's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizenberg
I haven't played on pro yet, how are you finding the keepers at 42?
The good goalies catch some crazy stuff still but it doesn't feel bad. I get a lot of 1-2 goal games, but it's not like I don't get the 4-5 goal games here and there. Based on what xicpanad says, I'm gonna drop some, and see how it goes.

Last edited by hedache; 09-30-2015 at 01:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »