Home

English- Real Face players Under 25 for lower tier MM

This is a discussion on English- Real Face players Under 25 for lower tier MM within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2015, 11:12 PM   #9
Rookie

kaptainkev562's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: English- Real Face players Under 25 for lower tier MM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
It's still there. It's located in the 'special' section. I asked in their forum and one of the admins pointed me to it.
I could kiss you right now !!! Thanks so much
Old 09-29-2015, 11:20 PM   #10
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Where is this "special section"?
Old 09-30-2015, 12:51 AM   #11
Rookie

Whao, this is one of the reason a forum is good. Never heard of sofifa.com before today and am loving what am seeing so far. Now am thinking of overhauling my team again since am still in my first league 2 season.

I was able to see lot of young players with faces but how do I know if they have commentary names? Or do I've to go thru each one to find out in the game?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 09:20 AM   #12
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Where is this "special section"?
Left hand of the screen at the very bottom of your choices. Click on it and then about midway down, it says 'Real face.'
#WeAreND
Old 09-30-2015, 09:22 AM   #13
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainkev562
I could kiss you right now !!! Thanks so much
Lol! You're welcome.
#WeAreND
Old 09-30-2015, 12:23 PM   #14
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

Awesome, didn't realize SoFIFA now included who has real faces. If only they included commentary names!

Another thing that I've done in the past is used FUT as my scouting mode for CM. I'll create bronze and silver teams with the specific intention of trying out players. We all know the feeling of buyer's remorse that first time you play a new player and he doesn't "feel" like you'd wish.
Old 09-30-2015, 03:15 PM   #15
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
It's still there. It's located in the 'special' section. I asked in their forum and one of the admins pointed me to it.
I wanted to thank you also... SoFIFA is great (in my opinion better for MM than FUTHead or FUTWiz) and glad they kept (relocated however) the real face search option.

As to everyone asking about commentary.. Youhave to in game test it to my knowledge.

There are also guys who have in play commentary but not lineup and vise versa. An example is Harrison Reed the announce as a midfielder pregame and call him Reed in game. While Robinson they call in game but will not say his name in lineup. Easy way to know if they have lineup commentary is if they started at least a few times last year it is likely, the more starts the more likely.

The young West Brom striker, last name starts with a B (sorry I could not spell his name if a billion dollars was my prize) they announce him in the lineup but he has no in game commentary that I have heard.

Last edited by SpritePuck; 09-30-2015 at 03:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 06:27 PM   #16
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpritePuck
I wanted to thank you also... SoFIFA is great (in my opinion better for MM than FUTHead or FUTWiz) and glad they kept (relocated however) the real face search option.

As to everyone asking about commentary.. Youhave to in game test it to my knowledge.

There are also guys who have in play commentary but not lineup and vise versa. An example is Harrison Reed the announce as a midfielder pregame and call him Reed in game. While Robinson they call in game but will not say his name in lineup. Easy way to know if they have lineup commentary is if they started at least a few times last year it is likely, the more starts the more likely.

The young West Brom striker, last name starts with a B (sorry I could not spell his name if a billion dollars was my prize) they announce him in the lineup but he has no in game commentary that I have heard.
Yeah this was always weird to me but you explained it perfectly, I still think it is annoying. Also weird how some guys don't have play commentary names or line up names but you will end up hearing the PA announcer say their name after they score.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »