Home

Playing all 380 Premier league matches

This is a discussion on Playing all 380 Premier league matches within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2016, 10:16 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Playing all 380 Premier league matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
Just finished!

Team W D L Pts
1)Liverpool 23-8-7 77pts - CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
2)Arsenal 23-7-8 76pts
3)Man City 23-4-11 73pts
4)Tottenham 20-10-8 70pts
5)Man Utd 20-7-11 67pts
6)Chelsea 19-7-12 64pts
7)Leicester 17-9-12 60pts
8)Southampton 17-6-15 57pts
9)Stoke 17-6-15 57pts
10)Crystal Palace 14-11-13 53pts
11)West Ham 13-12-13 51pts
12)Everton 14-7-17 49pts
13)Watford 14-6-18 48pts
14)Norwich 13-4-21 43pts
15)Sunderland 11-8-19 41pts
16)Aston Villa 13-2-23 41pts
17)West Brom 11-6-21 39pts
18)Bournemouth 10-8-20 38pts - RELEGATED
19)Newcastle 9-7-22 34pts - RELEGATED
20)Swansea 9-5-24 32pts - RELEGATED

TOP SCORERS
Sergio Aguero - 32 Goals
Jamie Vardy - 29 Goals
Romelu Lukaku - 22 Goals
Harry Kane - 21 Goals
Wayne Rooney - 20 Goals

ASSISTS
Mesut Ozil - 22
Philippe Coutinho 12
David Silva 11
Troy Deeney 10
Cesc Fabregas 10

CLEAN SHEETS
Joe Hart - 15
Kasper Schmeichel - 14
Thibault Courtois - 13
David De Gea 12
Petr Cech 11

Player of the Season - Mesut Ozil
Goalkeeper of the Season - Joe Hart
Golden Boot - Sergio Aguero

Team of the Season
Joe Hart
Hector Bellerin
Toby Alderweireld
Wes Morgan
Ryan Bertrand
Xherdan Shaqiri
James Milner
Mesut Ozil
Philippe Coutinho
Sergio Aguero
Jamie Vardy

I can confirm there is a trophy presentation at the end of the season. I've seen many posts in the FIFA section saying otherwise. Liverpool won the league on the last day of the season at the Hawthorns. After the final whistle, cameramen and all the bench come on to the field and confetti drops. All the players start hugging and shaking hands. Then the Barclays blue podiuims are in the centre circle and the trophy is presented. They then parade the trophy to the corners of the stadium and pose for the camera.

Well done for actually completing it! and you started again! lol. Did you play every single game, or did you simulate any?

I am considering picking up from where I left off, or maybe starting again. If I do that, i will up to date teams etc, right?
Old 05-12-2016, 10:50 AM   #58
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

I played every single game, no simming. It was a long haul but I really enjoy doing it that way. I did have another season undeway but somehow that season got deleted. I'm going to wait until May 28th to start a brand new season. Then I will know the 3rd and final team to be promoted. Then I can add them, Burnley and Middlesbrough and ditch, Newcastle, Norwich and Villa.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:42 AM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
I played every single game, no simming. It was a long haul but I really enjoy doing it that way. I did have another season undeway but somehow that season got deleted. I'm going to wait until May 28th to start a brand new season. Then I will know the 3rd and final team to be promoted. Then I can add them, Burnley and Middlesbrough and ditch, Newcastle, Norwich and Villa.
Cool idea, man!

Just to ask, if I restarted my BPL (with the intention to play over the summer), would I get players who transferred in January etc? e.g. Imbula to Stoke?
Old 05-12-2016, 12:09 PM   #60
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizenberg
Cool idea, man!

Just to ask, if I restarted my BPL (with the intention to play over the summer), would I get players who transferred in January etc? e.g. Imbula to Stoke?
As long as you download the roster updates, yes. They usually come out every Friday. They are pretty darn accurate, they finally added youngster Jonathan Leko onto West Brom's team. He didn't turn 17 until the last week of April. I guess they aren't allowed to have players 16 years or younger on there for whatever reason (I think the Real madrid kid made the cut). Also, if you do download a current roster update, Mamadou Sakho of Liverpool has been omitted due to his impending drugs ban.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:31 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
As long as you download the roster updates, yes. They usually come out every Friday. They are pretty darn accurate, they finally added youngster Jonathan Leko onto West Brom's team. He didn't turn 17 until the last week of April. I guess they aren't allowed to have players 16 years or younger on there for whatever reason (I think the Real madrid kid made the cut). Also, if you do download a current roster update, Mamadou Sakho of Liverpool has been omitted due to his impending drugs ban.
Cheers dude. Definitely gonna restart it. My only issue about going back to this is what difficultly level to play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 08:16 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 13

~LiverpoolRed~

which teams did you enjoy playing with the most? least?

favorite players to play with? least?

Really cool stuff.

Spoiler
Old 05-13-2016, 02:45 AM   #63
Rookie

Well, I decided on doing something slightly different! Instead of a full BPL season, I decided to do all the champions league games instead, from groups onwards. 5 of the 32 teams were missing from the game, but I found some worthy replacements! I think it'll be 125 games in total.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:44 PM   #64
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrabbit
~LiverpoolRed~

which teams did you enjoy playing with the most? least?

favorite players to play with? least?

Really cool stuff.
Well Liverpool of course!

Seriously though, some other teams I really enjoy playing with are Leicester with their potent counter attack style. West Ham are fun as well, you always get plenty of chances with the fullbacks, Cresswell and Antonio bombing forward. I also enjoy playing as Southampton. Pretty solid in central midfield with Wanyama and Clasie and like West Ham have 2 full backs who like to bomb on down the flanks. Bertrand is great linking up with Dusan Tadic down the left wing. Bertrand made it into the team of the season so he he must have done something right.

Teams that I don't enjoy playing with very much are West Brom for sure. Not a lot of goals come from midfield. Playing with 4 centre backs in the back four makes them pretty slow at times. Evans and Dawson at full back don't cross the ball that well, so you really have to rely on McClean & Leko to whip the ball in. Another I dislike is Norwich. Again, not enough goals in that team. Mbakani, Jerome & Bamford I think combined for about 10 goals all season. I can't believe they stayed up in my season. it was much to do with the play of Brady & Redmond. They gave up on crossing the ball into the box to the useless centre forwards so they shot the ball themselves the majority of the time.

Some good players I like playing with are:
Mesut Ozil
Philippe Coutinho
Riyad Mahrez
Marko Arnautovic
Dimitri Payet

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »