Home

The Trainer Circle

This is a discussion on The Trainer Circle within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2015, 02:58 PM   #1
Pro

ChiTownKid's Arena

OVR: 10
The Trainer Circle

Is there any way to use JUST the FIFA Trainer circle-and-direction-pointer? Or do you have to have the button icons and descriptions appear as well?

If I could use just the circle and pointer, that would be magnificent. If not, I sincerely hope they consider adjusting it so it can be used that way. I don't want or need the button icons or the descriptions; they take up too much real estate. But having the pointer would enable me to go full-manual on the controls, which would be lovely.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2015, 07:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Trainer Circle

Nope. Gotta use it with the button prompts.

Maybe if some of us tweet at the relevant EA person they'll consider adding this option, as it's a very simple option to offer.
Old 10-08-2015, 09:53 AM   #3
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonlarjj
Nope. Gotta use it with the button prompts.

Maybe if some of us tweet at the relevant EA person they'll consider adding this option, as it's a very simple option to offer.
You must not read FIFA's tweets...
#WeAreND
Old 10-08-2015, 03:08 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
You must not read FIFA's tweets...
Their main account seems to mostly answer basic support questions like "I can't log into my account", but if there's an account of a developer or designer that is more about taking suggestions, then that would be better.

I feel EA would be open to this idea because they would want people to use the new FIFA Trainer feature since it's a new addition this year, and it would be very easy to implement.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:04 PM   #5
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownKid
Is there any way to use JUST the FIFA Trainer circle-and-direction-pointer? Or do you have to have the button icons and descriptions appear as well?

If I could use just the circle and pointer, that would be magnificent. If not, I sincerely hope they consider adjusting it so it can be used that way. I don't want or need the button icons or the descriptions; they take up too much real estate. But having the pointer would enable me to go full-manual on the controls, which would be lovely.
This would be a great tweak. I agree. I just need it so I can tell where the hell I'm aiming lol. I noticed people complain about FIFA that players seem to randomly make super inaccurate passes. Personally, it's because I think I'm at a certain angle but I'm not. You can tell this in the passing drill when you are in the circle of nets. Having the arrow on the trainer made a HUGE difference for me. But the buttons get in the way now, I already know those buttons. I would leave the direction pointer on all the time because of the camera angle/where you sit in relation to your TV can really throw your aim off.

I remember playing a PES demo and this was the only thing that stood out to me about it. It had the directional ring.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »