Home

De Gea to Real Madrid

This is a discussion on De Gea to Real Madrid within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2015, 02:16 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: De Gea to Real Madrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
SAVE OFTEN. Then you can do the back out and reload trick and see if you can get different results. Doesn't work EVERY time, but most times it will get you out of it.
I haven't had it happen to me in this FIFA, but it seems the same as other ones in that regard so I think it would work every time.

But yeah once the player says he wants to leave, save the game. Then a few days later the board will tell you whether they are going to sell the player or if they leave it up to you.

This is random, and reloading the game should work every time eventually if you have the patience to keep reloading it until the board allows you to decide the player's fate.
Old 10-19-2015, 04:28 PM   #10
Rookie

uncguy's Arena

OVR: 4

Wanted to chime in here and say I just started Year 2 with ManU and De Gea has not requested a transfer. I did win the league and the CL last year, wonder if success has anything to do with it?

I did begin the mode by turning off the initial transfer window...
Old 10-28-2015, 12:06 AM   #11
Rookie

He asked to be transferred in the Spring of my second season. That used to mean he was automatically moved. Idk if it was a glitch or what, but I received zero offers, and half way through season three he is happy and still on the team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2015, 03:55 PM   #12
Rookie

Sora_529's Arena

OVR: 1

I was playing as Man U and he asked to be transferred in the first January window, and the board decided we were gonna sell him, but then he got injured in the very first January game and was out for the entire transfer window. Once he got healthy again, he was willing to sign an extension and acted like he had never wanted to leave. So I guess the moral of the story is to try to injure him if he asks to leave? Lol.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:59 PM   #13
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora_529
I was playing as Man U and he asked to be transferred in the first January window, and the board decided we were gonna sell him, but then he got injured in the very first January game and was out for the entire transfer window. Once he got healthy again, he was willing to sign an extension and acted like he had never wanted to leave. So I guess the moral of the story is to try to injure him if he asks to leave? Lol.
Yeah, I've seen others do that with position players. Put them on the pitch and run them to death until they get hurt.
#WeAreND
Old 11-07-2015, 02:45 PM   #14
Rookie

Yeah I deleted all of my other CM's and the first thing I did right off the bat was sign him to an additional extenstion and give him a raise and since then he's been nothing but happy. I kind of stopped playing FIFA as of late because career mode is clearly bugged with a lot of the same issues in previous games past but the one that irks me the most is the wage issue. Players such as schneiderlen and herrerra were requesting contract extensions in the 250k/ week USD range which is utterly absurd so it kills the game when I have to sell players like them because I have no interest in keeping them with that wage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »