Home

Yellow card frequency

This is a discussion on Yellow card frequency within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2015, 12:52 AM   #1
Rookie

franchise33's Arena

OVR: 0
Yellow card frequency

Is it me or does it seem like there are an awful lot of yellow cards being issued to the user compared to the cpu. Even if I get taken down in the box the cpu almost never gets a card. It feels like no matter how hard my challenge is I'm almost always guaranteed a yellow card. Maybe I'm just bad haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2015, 03:06 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Yellow card frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise33
Is it me or does it seem like there are an awful lot of yellow cards being issued to the user compared to the cpu. Even if I get taken down in the box the cpu almost never gets a card. It feels like no matter how hard my challenge is I'm almost always guaranteed a yellow card. Maybe I'm just bad haha.
You answered your own thread with your last line bro.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:09 AM   #3
Rookie

You've to define awful lot. How many yellow cards do you get per game (average)?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2015, 12:12 PM   #4
Rookie

There are usually more fouls on the player because its natural for us to go aggressively for the ball at all times on defense. The cpu isn't so aggressive

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2015, 12:58 PM   #5
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

I get plenty of cards on the CPU. I average two a game I'd say. Hell in my last two games the CPU got red cards. And a couple games before that we each had two payers sent off on double yellows. I've never had an issue in this years with the CPU getting cards. It might be a difficulty thing, or a slider settings, I'm not sure. But the CPU does crazy reckless tackles on me all the damn time. From behind slides, in the box slides, two feet with cleats out. They are just as reckless if not more than myself in most games.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2015, 03:31 PM   #6

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

I tend to slide in and foul out of frustration, which the CPU doesn't really do. They typically go in and get the ball. I find slide tackling on the user side to be completely useless and underpowered this year (except to strategically cut off space way out in front of an attacker, which isn't how players use it irl), but perhaps that is a different discussion.
Old 10-12-2015, 06:21 PM   #7
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Push LT/L2 when they go for the bad tackles. I draw many fouls this way. I rarely slide tackle so I don't get many yellows. Usually for pulling the jersey from behind too much .
Old 10-12-2015, 06:41 PM   #8
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I tend to slide in and foul out of frustration, which the CPU doesn't really do. They typically go in and get the ball. I find slide tackling on the user side to be completely useless and underpowered this year (except to strategically cut off space way out in front of an attacker, which isn't how players use it irl), but perhaps that is a different discussion.
That's just false.

Do the defensive drills. Slide tackling is useful and very powerful with player with a a good slide tackle rating. You are probably trying to make tackles with offensive players who have tackle ratings under 60 and or just not positioning properly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »