Home

Miketheslummy's Career essential MOD BETA 0.5 (PC)

This is a discussion on Miketheslummy's Career essential MOD BETA 0.5 (PC) within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2015, 03:11 AM   #1
Rookie

miketheslummy's Arena

OVR: 2
Miketheslummy's Career essential MOD BETA 0.5 (PC)

Hello guys,
Here I introduce my last job for FIFA 16 PC.

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kl...al_mod_0.5.rar

MIKETHESLUMMY'S CAREER ESSENTIAL MOD (database + small improvements)

I created a MODDED DB for fifa 16 pc . Base is the DEFAULT EA DB. So no any new player,team or League . So NO CRASH!
And then I modded some ini files to improve your experience in career mode.
----------------------------------------------------
Note : this mod is compatibile with MWAY patch only if you use Default EA database in the MWay Selector. Then Overwrite the database files with the one I provide to you in this post and regenerate.
WORKS PERFECTLY WITH OS COMMUNITY SLIDERS! (I love them!)
-----------------------------------------------------

Features :
- REALISTIC Custom tactic sliders for teams of : 1)Serie A 2)EPL 3)Bundesliga 4)La Liga 5)Ligue 1 6)Many european competition teams (EL and CL) 7)ALL NATIONAL TEAMS.
Every team has its personal style now. Sliders are calculated with a statistical method using my knowledge and many soccer websites.
So different team styles and different LEAGUE styles (Italian League more tactical, spanish more open)
Obviuosly, the game has limits. So don't expect to change completely your experience but just to improve it !

I tried to represent as best as I can football. I have my own method of calculation and I interpretate tactical slider in my own way. Just try it !

- Modded the matchintensity table into the dabatabase. It should prevent (damn EA ) from cpu swithching speed during the games !

In future : I'd like to mod players traits and other improvments to the teams. But at the moment I can't do this because I don't have a software like Creation Master. Modify through DBM requires too much time to me And for now it's enough

INI FILES :
- cmsettings.ini - Small improvments to CPU/AI calculation in career mode. It's not a TRANSFER MOD so don't expect nothing about CPU behaviour during transfer Windows.

-Product.ini - It just tune the adaptive difficulty by EA. Default gameplay still reamain the same

- managerai.ini - Helps the CPU to choose the right lineup for every single game. Overall is now very important (more than form and fitness)

This is the first version of my mod and I'm ready to improve it as well as new editing softwares will be available.

How to install :
Extraxct into the FIFA 16 main folder.
Overwrite and merge folders

Then REGENERATE with i68 Controller

Greetings ! Love this wonderful community !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 05:22 AM   #2
Rookie

flo182's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Miketheslummy's Career essential MOD BETA 0.5 (PC)

Sounds awesome, I'll give it a try later.

Personally I found that Sliders change the game in a way that I really dont like, so no my only problems are AI tactics and the difficulty (seems scripted, low league teams on world-class play perfect tiki-taka like Barca etc.).

It looks like your patch adresses some of these problems. A shame that EA is doing nothing to improve it and just leaves it to the community...
Old 10-20-2015, 06:24 AM   #3
Rookie

miketheslummy's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Miketheslummy's Career essential MOD BETA 0.5 (PC)

Give it a go and let me know.
It's not a solution To everything... But it could be a lot better!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »