Home

Three Reasons for Career Mode Players to Try Ultimate Team in FIFA 16

This is a discussion on Three Reasons for Career Mode Players to Try Ultimate Team in FIFA 16 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2015, 08:13 AM   #33
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Three Reasons for Career Mode Players to Try Ultimate Team in FIFA 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Weird that they don't let you change the half length in offline matches. I swear that was possible in some previous versions of FIFA. Maybe they think you'll play on beginner difficulty with 20 minute halves and earn too many precious coins by scoring 50 goals or something.

That's another I dislike about UT. You earn so few coins for each match, and a decent gold pack is 15k coins. Not that you're going to pull anything in those packs anyway...

Also, playing offline UT seasons, you start from the bottom difficulty. Which means playing tons of matches on professional and lower, and winning 8-0 over and over just to be promoted to divisions that give a decent reward. Same with offline UT cups. That is extremely boring.
You can't increase the half lengths but you can increase the difficulty levels.

Also, is it true that FUT gamespeed for online matches is set to FAST? I read elsewhere that if you pause during a game you'll see it's set to fast. True?
Old 11-12-2015, 09:18 AM   #34
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by godquality01
Now to the FUT vs CM discussion, whether or not there are different teams working on both mode I still believe EA should spend more effort on CM mode.
I think you'll find little argument from anyone on this subject.
Old 11-12-2015, 09:45 AM   #35
Banned

Searching for jobs you can do from home used to be a matter of scanning the Sunday classifieds for offers to get rich quick by stuffingr envelopens... WALLSTREET34.COM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2015, 10:28 AM   #36
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
That's another I dislike about UT. You earn so few coins for each match, and a decent gold pack is 15k coins. Not that you're going to pull anything in those packs anyway...
This is true, but there are a few ways to can get around this. First off, never buy packs unless you just enjoy the thrill of opening them. Like you said, you're almost guaranteed to be wasting your coins with packs, especially when 15k gets you an excellent player (or two) on the market. Hell, I've built entire squads with 100 chem for less than 10k.

Second, use the Catalogue to redeem coin boosts. Most players have a surplus of FCC to begin with, spending them on coin boosts nets you up to 1,000 extra per match. Not bad.

Third, play the complimentary FUT Draft they give you. I am not a huge fan of this mode but I did get Iniesta just for trying it out. Again, not bad.

There absolutely is a way to get great players from FUT without spending actual cash. It's the strict gameplay requirements (short halves, quick match speed) that are making this mode less and less appealing to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »