Home

Career mode - Financial strictness

This is a discussion on Career mode - Financial strictness within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2015, 02:18 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Career mode - Financial strictness

Which do you use (and why): Lenient (85%) Moderate (75%) or Strict (60%) ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2015, 07:07 AM   #2
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Career mode - Financial strictness

Always strict, and the reasoning is simple: difficulty. Anything I can do to make the game more difficult on me I'm going to do. Makes it all the more sweeter when you succeed.
Old 11-12-2015, 08:50 AM   #3
Rookie

buziii's Arena

OVR: 0

To each his own. I always use lenient, and wish I could get 100%! But, I like to have enough money to bring in new players and improve my team every transfer window. It's more fun for me to talented new high potential young guys and make my team better every window. But, I understand some people like to challenge themselves by having limited resources. The game is plenty challenging for me already!
Old 11-12-2015, 12:03 PM   #4
Pro

NightmareBooster's Arena

OVR: 2

I do moderate. I always start with a League 2 side and by the time I get to the BPL I'm still getting League 2 money, so having the little extra helps.
Old 11-13-2015, 12:55 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareBooster
I do moderate. I always start with a League 2 side and by the time I get to the BPL I'm still getting League 2 money, so having the little extra helps.
But wouldn't you have savings from winning the cups??? This is what I worry most, I use portsmouth and hoping to bring them to league 2, and I am worried I will never ever be able to sign top players...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2015, 12:57 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by buziii
To each his own. I always use lenient, and wish I could get 100%! But, I like to have enough money to bring in new players and improve my team every transfer window. It's more fun for me to talented new high potential young guys and make my team better every window. But, I understand some people like to challenge themselves by having limited resources. The game is plenty challenging for me already!
Yeah I am planning to do the same as well because with the lack of money I can never ever build a strong squad with the original squad of Portsmouth fc...
Old 11-13-2015, 12:59 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Always strict, and the reasoning is simple: difficulty. Anything I can do to make the game more difficult on me I'm going to do. Makes it all the more sweeter when you succeed.
This is what i have been doing man, and do you think reality as a manager of the club how much they actually get back after selling a player because part of the money after a player is sold should be used in many other areas in a club not just sell for an amount of money and then use the exact amount of money to buy...???
Old 11-14-2015, 01:56 PM   #8
Pro

NightmareBooster's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
But wouldn't you have savings from winning the cups??? This is what I worry most, I use portsmouth and hoping to bring them to league 2, and I am worried I will never ever be able to sign top players...
If you chose a League 2 side in FIFA 15 your budget would barely change as you were promoted up to the BPL. By the time you got there you'd have a slightly higher budget than what you started with. A way around that was to move all your money to wages at the end of the season. I don't know if any of this has changed for FIFA 16.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »