Home

I Never Want to Quit You FIFA 16

This is a discussion on I Never Want to Quit You FIFA 16 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2015, 04:35 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
I Never Want to Quit You FIFA 16

Make no mistake about it, FIFA's stranglehold on exclusive licenses is a major reason why the series has enjoyed so much success since the launch of the Xbox 360 and PS3. The ability to pick it up and play as nearly all of your favorite clubs makes it a day-one purchase for so many of us footy enthusiasts. Combine that with stable online servers and modes galore, and it's no wonder why EA Canada has been the most praised EA development team over the last few years. Despite this stronghold, FIFA has still found a way to grow by expanding into the all-important US soccer market.

Read More - I Never Want to Quit You FIFA 16
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2015, 04:41 PM   #2
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I Never Want to Quit You FIFA 16

Jeez. Was that an article or paid advertisement?
Old 11-27-2015, 04:46 PM   #3
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27
That was a bizarre article.
Old 11-27-2015, 05:01 PM   #4
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

I pretty much feel the same way about the FIFA series. I play just about every sports game out there, and even though The Show was a serious contender this year, it's FIFA that always keeps me coming back.

Fondest memory? Without a doubt, taking Hereford United (R.I.P.) from League 2 to the top of the Premiership in FIFA 08. I've had better in-game experiences since then, but nothing rivals that achievement. Also, running Football Conference and 1970's NASL leagues was a blast, back when Creation Centre was still a thing.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:06 PM   #5
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

I would say, playing FIFA 95 on the SEGA Mega Drive with a bunch of friends, everyone picking a team and emulating the Copa do Brasil, as the knockout format was the best choice for us in a time when memory cards did not exist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2015, 10:07 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
I pretty much feel the same way about the FIFA series. I play just about every sports game out there, and even though The Show was a serious contender this year, it's FIFA that always keeps me coming back.

Fondest memory? Without a doubt, taking Hereford United (R.I.P.) from League 2 to the top of the Premiership in FIFA 08. I've had better in-game experiences since then, but nothing rivals that achievement. Also, running Football Conference and 1970's NASL leagues was a blast, back when Creation Centre was still a thing.
PES is actually a better game than FIFA, though alot may not want to admit it.
Old 11-28-2015, 01:48 AM   #7
Rookie

As far as opinions go, this article has got to be one of the worst opinions I've ever read. I'll ignore the fact that it reads like a paid advertisement but I'm really concerned about how someone can truly believe this. I guess the thing that really bothers me about this article is the title. I understand the nostalgia but this iteration is exactly what got me to quit fifa. Fifa 16 has the worst fifa gameplay in recent memory. The chase of perfect simulation has led to the most boring fifa game in history. It is consistently boring and fails to emulate the key aspects of soccer correctly. It is a chore to play and it's a stagnant franchise in desperate need of innovation.
Old 11-28-2015, 04:03 AM   #8

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: I Never Want to Quit You FIFA 16

I didn't read this as a paid advertisement, then again it seems some people here have clear agendas with the game.

A lot of what he said are true.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »