Home

So after playing both games, I choose FIFA 16

This is a discussion on So after playing both games, I choose FIFA 16 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2015, 09:58 PM   #9
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: So after playing both games, I choose FIFA 16

After playing both, I actually keep going back to PES. FIFA is a more polished product, but it gets stale and frustrating quickly. The biggest turn off is how all the teams play the same. At least for me, it's rare to see anything different than 2-1, 1-1, 2-2 score lines. In competitions like the FA Cup, 4th tier English teams play just as well as Premier League teams.

While PES animations can be weird sometimes, and fouls don't exist, the variety in gameplay keeps me going back there. There is a noticeable difference between teams and players, not just in style but quality as well. It's refreshing to see different score lines.

Post-patch, the jump from Pro to World Class is even worse. Pro is still too easy but world class is ridiculous unless you want to go through the motions and use known exploits to get around the CPU. I want to love FIFA because atmosphere and presentation are top-notch, but it means nothing without gameplay variety.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »