Home

FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2015, 09:26 AM   #17
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I'm a bit skeptical, but this sounds great on paper. Hopefully the CPU opponents are held to the same standards in terms of pressure and fatigue. I'm trying super hard to play World Class right now but good lord, the CPU defenders jump the passing lanes so much and just pressure me relentlessly when I have the ball.

I'm soooo close, something like that could turn the tide.
Old 12-11-2015, 10:13 AM   #18
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Inclu

Sweet, I can't wait to try it out!
Old 12-11-2015, 10:26 AM   #19
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I'm a bit skeptical, but this sounds great on paper. Hopefully the CPU opponents are held to the same standards in terms of pressure and fatigue. I'm trying super hard to play World Class right now but good lord, the CPU defenders jump the passing lanes so much and just pressure me relentlessly when I have the ball.

I'm soooo close, something like that could turn the tide.

This is unchanged on World Class in 1.05.

In fact, 1.05 might be the most difficult FIFA 16 has been and the CPU pressure is pronounced. That's my view after a few games, anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2015, 10:33 AM   #20
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
This is unchanged on World Class in 1.05.

In fact, 1.05 might be the most difficult FIFA 16 has been and the CPU pressure is pronounced. That's my view after a few games, anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hate to hear that, although if it's more difficult across the board, then maybe I can go back to playing Pro. Seems crazy that I win by multiple goals every time on one level, and struggle to be competitive at the next level.
Old 12-11-2015, 11:02 AM   #21
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Sigh.... Has any of these patches addressed any issues with career mode? I am ready to trade in FIFA being how bad the transfer system is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 11:31 AM   #22
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

This patch clearly puts the nail in the coffin of casual FIFA football videogaming in the offline modes. The gameplay now in World Class and Legendary difficulties is hardcore. What EA has accomplished with this patch:
- Defensive awareness for cpu AI and teammate AI is drastically increased. The difference is huge. AI is closing down fast, reads well through passes and stops easily sideways running.
- Cpu AI has more variation in the offensive end, tries more long passes and takes more risks. This means there are more misjudged passes also.
- The AI positioning is simply stunning now. It was good but now they protect even more the left/right wing and there is also more help from CBs.
- Good luck pressing high for 90 minutes in 15 minutes halves. We now need to use more tactics ingame and take an even more patient approach by playing the waiting game.
- Penalties are improved because I had already 2 instances that the ref waved to play on.
Old 12-11-2015, 11:39 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
This patch clearly puts the nail in the coffin of casual FIFA football videogaming in the offline modes. The gameplay now in World Class and Legendary difficulties is hardcore. What EA has accomplished with this patch:
- Defensive awareness for cpu AI and teammate AI is drastically increased. The difference is huge. AI is closing down fast, reads well through passes and stops easily sideways running.
- Cpu AI has more variation in the offensive end, tries more long passes and takes more risks. This means there are more misjudged passes also.
- The AI positioning is simply stunning now. It was good but now they protect even more the left/right wing and there is also more help from CBs.
- Good luck pressing high for 90 minutes in 15 minutes halves. We now need to use more tactics ingame and take an even more patient approach by playing the waiting game.
- Penalties are improved because I had already 2 instances that the ref waved to play on.
You mean the game were we play off the ball 90% of the time in hopes CPU eventually loses the ball? Because pressuring the CPU is almost a lost hope, unless they have a high First Touch in sliders.

Game was already hardcore in that regard, but if the part were you say the CPU takes more long balls and risks is true, then, we finally may have a better CPU offense.
Old 12-11-2015, 12:10 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 8

Any news on timing for XBoxOne release?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »