Home

FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2015, 04:43 PM   #57
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
Actually the reason it doesn't get credit is because:
1) CPU passing is perfect
2) CPU crossing is hilariously broken for years now
3) Canned animations make the game feel like it's on rails and has certain "outcomes". The physics engine is dreadful compared to PES
4) All. CPU. Teams. Play. The. Same. Identical. Way. This has been the case for years and there's no end in sight, really.
5) All CPU players play the same. Zlatan wont use his size, Messi wont do skill moves, etc. It's boring.

So ya. There's that I guess.
I'm just gonna throw this out there, but you seem to spread a lot of hate, and spend a lot of time on this thread for a game that you seem to hate so much...
Old 12-15-2015, 12:01 AM   #58
Trequartista

10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
You're the exception but I can't see where is the fun in this. You waste your time by playing randoms who just fail to play the game the proper way?
By proper do you mean not using exploits or just a general understanding of the sport? I don't think it's that most people are looking to exploit the game as much as they don't know what to do with the ball or how to use and position their mids and defenders. Basically they don't have a real idea of what they're doing. I wouldn't call it a waste of time but yeah it's way more fun to play someone who plays the game the proper way.

Hopefully this patch ends high pressure for all 90 minutes. Some people are saying that if they do this at the start of the game the other team is dead tired by the 65th minute. Fingers crossed
Old 12-15-2015, 12:12 AM   #59
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

Chelsea are celebrating and just in general look happy in the screenshot in the first post.

I would like that patched out.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 12-15-2015, 01:43 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses
Chelsea are celebrating and just in general look happy in the screenshot in the first post.

I would like that patched out.
They'd just won a throw-in, so cut them some slack.
Old 12-15-2015, 04:16 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon14 Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #5 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
Actually the reason it doesn't get credit is because:
1) CPU passing is perfect
2) CPU crossing is hilariously broken for years now
3) Canned animations make the game feel like it's on rails and has certain "outcomes". The physics engine is dreadful compared to PES
4) All. CPU. Teams. Play. The. Same. Identical. Way. This has been the case for years and there's no end in sight, really.
5) All CPU players play the same. Zlatan wont use his size, Messi wont do skill moves, etc. It's boring.

So ya. There's that I guess.
100% agree.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2015, 05:16 AM   #62
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

OVR: 1

1.05 is available for PS4. I have it downloading now.
Old 12-15-2015, 05:22 AM   #63
Rookie

Tonyafc23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan
1.05 is available for PS4. I have it downloading now.
Great news will you post back your thoughts on gameplay
Old 12-15-2015, 07:54 AM   #64
Rookie

Peninc's Arena

OVR: 7

First impressions of patch #5

- Passing seems crisper and more responsive. I dont feel like I need to use driven passes as often.

- Much more player runs are being made, some not so intelligent but they are there.

- Less CPU pressing

- A few Generic faces have been updated to look a little more like the actual players

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »