Home

Patch 1.05 = Crap

This is a discussion on Patch 1.05 = Crap within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2016, 11:01 AM   #73
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Patch 1.05 = Crap

I assume there is no way to revert back to patch 1.03 on PS4?
Old 01-04-2016, 01:35 PM   #74
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielz
Actually the patch 1.03 was the best ever!! The overall pace felt great! Isn't there a way to sign a petition and send it to EA?
How is the best when you can easily run the wing, stop in the edge of the box and make your way through unmarked?
How is the best when cpu AI in 1.03 crossed the ball just for the sake of crossing? In 1.05 they cross and score.
How is the best when your cpu teammates didn't react fast to get the ball from the cpu attackers?
For the first time in history EA improves the game and some of you just want them to roll back to the ridiculous previous FIFA games with dumb and psychic AI all over the place. What's more bizarre is that some of you compare FIFA 16 to the unplayable crappy FIFA 15.
Old 01-04-2016, 03:41 PM   #75
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
How is the best when you can easily run the wing, stop in the edge of the box and make your way through unmarked?
How is the best when cpu AI in 1.03 crossed the ball just for the sake of crossing? In 1.05 they cross and score.
How is the best when your cpu teammates didn't react fast to get the ball from the cpu attackers?
For the first time in history EA improves the game and some of you just want them to roll back to the ridiculous previous FIFA games with dumb and psychic AI all over the place. What's more bizarre is that some of you compare FIFA 16 to the unplayable crappy FIFA 15.

No, on 1.03 you can only run in from the wing cutting-back on World Class NOT Legendary. 1.05 made the game arcade -- which destroys it for us. All the negatives you mention are minor niggles compared to making the game arcade.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2016, 08:33 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
I feel you, these guys don't even know what they are saying! The game is so fine the way it is right now!
Old 01-05-2016, 10:14 AM   #77
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
I feel you, these guys don't even know what they are saying! The game is so fine the way it is right now!
So players backing away from a free ball right in font of an open goal is fine? Teammates backing off of their marked man allowing them to walk right through is fine? CPU AI playing flawless while the rest of your team plays like scared cats is fine? Refs calling fouls on you while allowing the CPU to knock you to the ground with no call is fine? Aston Villa playing like Man City s fine? It's ridiculous how some say the game is fine, must be online players.
Old 01-05-2016, 11:07 AM   #78
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
So players backing away from a free ball right in font of an open goal is fine? Teammates backing off of their marked man allowing them to walk right through is fine? CPU AI playing flawless while the rest of your team plays like scared cats is fine? Refs calling fouls on you while allowing the CPU to knock you to the ground with no call is fine? Aston Villa playing like Man City s fine? It's ridiculous how some say the game is fine, must be online players.
You realize that teammates AI was improved only with the latest patch? People were complaining about teammates backing away from ball since September. It's drastically improved on 1.05.
With the introduction of 1.03 every collision inside the box was a penalty. It is fixed on 1.05.
15min halves here and I have an average of 15 fouls combined in each match on default sliders. The sliders are so outdated. EA haven't touched them since the implementation of them and they don't test the game or the patches in relation to the sliders. The game doesn't need global sliders. It needs more team and player individuality.
And ofc I'm not playing online. I'm against online sports videogaming especially with the way it's done by the companies. The only "sports" videogame I play online is Rocket League and it's easy to figure why.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:25 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Patch #5 = Crap

There's always divided opinion about things like this and I for one agreed that 1.05 is more like 5 steps backward but I do respect the opinions of those who feel otherwise.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2016, 02:18 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
You realize that teammates AI was improved only with the latest patch? People were complaining about teammates backing away from ball since September. It's drastically improved on 1.05.
With the introduction of 1.03 every collision inside the box was a penalty. It is fixed on 1.05.
15min halves here and I have an average of 15 fouls combined in each match on default sliders. The sliders are so outdated. EA haven't touched them since the implementation of them and they don't test the game or the patches in relation to the sliders. The game doesn't need global sliders. It needs more team and player individuality.
And ofc I'm not playing online. I'm against online sports videogaming especially with the way it's done by the companies. The only "sports" videogame I play online is Rocket League and it's easy to figure why.
I agree with these points. I play on Ledgendary and feel the game has improved as every patch has come out. I don't use sliders, I simply don't see the point. The game has its flaws but I just kind of deal with them. Everything isn't going to be perfect and if it was it would be way too easy to beat the CPU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »