Home

PS4 Pro Club Looking for Players (USA)

This is a discussion on PS4 Pro Club Looking for Players (USA) within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2015, 05:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
PS4 Pro Club Looking for Players (USA)

Hi, my club is currently in Division 1 with a record of 118-66-57, we are looking for experienced Fifa players (not necessarily pro club experience, just looking for quality players).

Most of us are located on East coast US but we usually play pretty late for any west coasters. We play to have fun but we are also competitive and want to win. No one is going to yell at you for a mistake or anything like that, but we like to take it somewhat seriously. We are all adults and are looking for other mature players.

We want players who can play multiple positions (especially defense!) so we can juggle the line up depending on who is on. We currently have 5-8 members who are pretty active but want to find enough players to get a full 11 pretty regularly.

If you are interested, please reply here and I can send you an invite on the PS4.

Last edited by LoNgViEw88; 12-22-2015 at 06:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2015, 02:02 AM   #2
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 Pro Club Looking for Players (USA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoNgViEw88
Hi, my club is currently in Division 1 with a record of 118-66-57, we are looking for experienced Fifa players (not necessarily pro club experience, just looking for quality players).

Most of us are located on East coast US but we usually play pretty late for any west coasters. We play to have fun but we are also competitive and want to win. No one is going to yell at you for a mistake or anything like that, but we like to take it somewhat seriously. We are all adults and are looking for other mature players.

We want players who can play multiple positions (especially defense!) so we can juggle the line up depending on who is on. We currently have 5-8 members who are pretty active but want to find enough players to get a full 11 pretty regularly.

If you are interested, please reply here and I can send you an invite on the PS4.
Hey dude!

This intrigues me. I'd be down to play. I'm more attack minded but understand the game really well. I'd consider myself a very solid player, I'm in div. 1 for both ultimate team and online seasons. Although, I'm basically as sim a gamer as it gets. But I'd be willing to try this.

Can't say I'll be a long term player for you guys, but this sounds like something I could get used to. Here's my PSN!

Chamillitary4
Old 12-23-2015, 05:24 PM   #3
Rookie

Awesome, just sent you a friend request.
Old 12-24-2015, 04:33 PM   #4
Rookie

We are still looking for more players
Old 12-26-2015, 02:57 AM   #5
Just started!

Hey man I can play dm, cb add me Elsecreto10

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2015, 01:28 AM   #6
Just started!

well,We are still looking for more players

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »