Home

Petition to add a Simulation difficulty level

This is a discussion on Petition to add a Simulation difficulty level within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2016, 06:54 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Petition to add a Simulation difficulty level

Hi!

Working around sliders to achieve our "dream" gameplay can be fun and addicting, but many times it's just very annoying and frustrating.

Just thinking about launching an online petition to ask EA Sports for a pure simulation difficult level with realistic gameplay and 45 min halves. Did anyone tried it in the recent past? What do you guys think?

Regards!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2016, 05:24 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Petition to add a Simulation difficulty level

Petitions don't work.
Old 01-12-2016, 05:40 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Petitions don't work.
Is any other way to ask EA Sports for a simulation difficulty level? It has to be a way to reach someone in EA who cares about sim players. There are many guys who spend way too much time of their lives trying to make sim sliders sets and maybe EA could easily do it. You can bet if i lived in north america i would go knocking on EA Sports dors myself until someone answer.

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2016, 10:42 AM   #4
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

EA doesn't care about career mode simulation players. If we could get the Ultimate Team players to ask for what you want then maybe they'll listen......
Old 01-12-2016, 10:50 AM   #5
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

People complain now that there's too much senseless passing from the CPU in 20min matches. 2 realistic 45 minute halves would infuriate the masses, including me. I like to be able to achieve realistic scorelines in 20-25 mins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2016, 10:52 AM   #6
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

With certain dev teams and certain games you do have a passion for realism, NBA2K, The Show, even Madden for all of its problems in the past, has been rejuvenated by its turn to realism. Unfortunately though the FIFA dev team could care less about realism. They've proven it without a doubt with these latest patches. Now I'm not the soap box type and I'm certainly not going to start here but this game has devolved without a doubt into the biggest disappointment Of the sports game year from a sim perspective. Dont waste your breath Ricardo, unless you are a UT streamer, the FIFA dev team could care less about you.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:57 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
People complain now that there's too much senseless passing from the CPU in 20min matches. 2 realistic 45 minute halves would infuriate the masses, including me. I like to be able to achieve realistic scorelines in 20-25 mins.
You wouldn't be forced to play 45 min halves. Why we have to choose between 5 to 20 min halves and not 5 to 45?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
With certain dev teams and certain games you do have a passion for realism, NBA2K, The Show, even Madden for all of its problems in the past, has been rejuvenated by its turn to realism. Unfortunately though the FIFA dev team could care less about realism. They've proven it without a doubt with these latest patches. Now I'm not the soap box type and I'm certainly not going to start here but this game has devolved without a doubt into the biggest disappointment Of the sports game year from a sim perspective. Dont waste your breath Ricardo, unless you are a UT streamer, the FIFA dev team could care less about you.
I know I am insignificant. I also imagine FIFA devs just care about their business (UT). But, maybe if all sim lovers join and could reach at least just one person at EA that could do something. It bothers me that nothing can be done...

Last edited by ricardodc; 01-12-2016 at 12:04 PM.
Old 01-12-2016, 05:02 PM   #8
Pro

They donīt have do work on a simulation version for Fifa. That should be on the base code of the game. The day Fifa can be realistic, it will be it if you want it to. Thing is sliders are still not enough to reach that kind of level. Itīs cool to mess with them to a certain extent, but they donīt do things like they should. Pass error (the most important one in my opinion), is too hard to get right. When it starts to look better, itīs already messing with something else. Same with player Acc, sprint, marking etc... If these sliders could have the desired effect like they were suposed to, then this community wouldnīt have any problems finding the perfect spot in a couple weeks, and finally creating the perfect simulation. Best of all, Arcadish players wouldnīt mind too much because sliders also allow a more frantic approach.
Things are getting better, so we can only hope they get there pretty soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »