Home

FIFA career new jobs

This is a discussion on FIFA career new jobs within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2016, 08:54 AM   #1
Rookie

Snoogans194's Arena

OVR: 0
FIFA career new jobs

How do I get a job at a big club? I started at NY red bulls and got a job at a midlevel team easy eough. I picked PEC Zwolle, finished the year out midtable. My goal for the next year was finish mid table and cup quarterfinal. I won the league by 9 points, got into champs league, and won the dutch cup, yet every time I applied for another club, they rejected me, even clubs in eredivise. I played until march of the next year when I was in 2nd place with the goal of qualify for europe and still no other clubs would offer me a job.

What do I have to do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2016, 08:13 PM   #2
Pro

DirectFX's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA career new jobs

This I hope is a one time mistake . I was thinking of doing what you did and try to play the Career Mode like a real life manager would , start off on lower leagues and work your way up thru the years to better jobs at higher clubs/leagues. I can think it might have to do with the reputation system they have in FIFA. It seems to apply to International jobs too as I only seem to get an offer to coach USMNT if I'm using a big team in a top 5 league . I get tons of offers from countries better or worse but not USA one I want if I'm in lower league or team. I'm thinking maybe there is that kind of randomness with clubs as there are far more clubs than national teams and don't know exactly what prestige level or how many titles you need to win to get better offers or be accepted.

Maybe difficulty level of game and board strictness have an effect?
Maybe test out couple things like go to another country see if do good there can advance higher up , sorta like going sideways for a year or two to see if helps.

Currently Playing: PS4
-The Division
-MLB The Show 16
-NBA 2k17
-FIFA 17?
-NHL 17?
-GTA V
Old 02-01-2016, 04:50 PM   #3
Rookie

TomSellecksMustache's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans194
How do I get a job at a big club? I started at NY red bulls and got a job at a midlevel team easy eough. I picked PEC Zwolle, finished the year out midtable. My goal for the next year was finish mid table and cup quarterfinal. I won the league by 9 points, got into champs league, and won the dutch cup, yet every time I applied for another club, they rejected me, even clubs in eredivise. I played until march of the next year when I was in 2nd place with the goal of qualify for europe and still no other clubs would offer me a job.

What do I have to do?

No clue. I built Sheffiled United up from Football League 1 to Premier League Champs. Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, Aresenal, Borussia Dortmund and Juventus all wanted someone with "better credentials"
Old 02-04-2016, 08:44 AM   #4
Rookie

TomSellecksMustache's Arena

OVR: 6

It's now the 2025 season in my career and I have won back to back BPL titles at Sheffield United yet Liverpool, Arsenal & Chelsea (who have now been looking for a manager for 3 years) keep interviewing other candidates.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:57 AM   #5
Rookie

stupu43's Arena

OVR: 0

I managed to get a new job on Fifa relatively easy. Started with Paris FC, got into the next season applied for the Lille job then got offered the real job into my third season where i am a little bored of how easy it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2016, 09:12 AM   #6
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

I was managing West Ham in my first season and made it to the January transfer window without a loss. Got a job offer from REAL MADRID! I declined, but it's hard to get a better offer than that.
#WeAreND

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »