Home

YouTube Tutorials ... but Full-Manual and against CPU?

This is a discussion on YouTube Tutorials ... but Full-Manual and against CPU? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2016, 09:11 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
YouTube Tutorials ... but Full-Manual and against CPU?

I realize that there are A LOT of FIFA tutorials available on YouTube ... but I am asking if anyone has some suggestions for players who play Full-Manual and career mode against the CPU.

"Skill-ing" and blasting in long shots with assisted controls ... usually against other humans playing Ultimate Team ... is inherently different from what I experience when playing career mode matches against the CPU. I would like to get some help from someone who is playing the "same game" as I am. Full-Manual / WC / Against CPU.

Anyone worth a sub?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2016, 12:03 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: YouTube Tutorials ... but Full-Manual and against CPU?

i play career mode using manual controls n against legendary with liverpool and derby.
and i upload youtube.
but i dont know you like or not.
Old 01-23-2016, 08:13 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8

Actually - yeah - I gave it a look and subscribed. How did you manage the transition from FIFA15 to FIFA16? It looks like your Derby career just carries over from one version to another.

Do you play on default sliders? Or do you use any of the OS slider sets?
Old 01-24-2016, 12:07 AM   #4
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1

I play full manual on Legendary, 15 min halves. I dont have a youtube channel, but if you play on ps4, I would be happy to play some matches with you
Old 01-24-2016, 03:01 AM   #5
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpHSpH
Actually - yeah - I gave it a look and subscribed. How did you manage the transition from FIFA15 to FIFA16? It looks like your Derby career just carries over from one version to another.

Do you play on default sliders? Or do you use any of the OS slider sets?
thanks and i dont do carry over. i simulated one year and play on premier league. and make it a serial number from 15 and play by intention of continuation.and i play normal slider set except for an injury.
sorry for my poor english.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2016, 08:33 AM   #6
Just started!

yes,thanks and i dont do carry over. i simulated one year and play on premier league
Old 01-25-2016, 01:19 PM   #7
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

I also play on Full-Manual Legendary with the OS Community set if you would want to take a look at mine as well.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 01-25-2016, 04:14 PM   #8
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpHSpH
I realize that there are A LOT of FIFA tutorials available on YouTube ... but I am asking if anyone has some suggestions for players who play Full-Manual and career mode against the CPU.

"Skill-ing" and blasting in long shots with assisted controls ... usually against other humans playing Ultimate Team ... is inherently different from what I experience when playing career mode matches against the CPU. I would like to get some help from someone who is playing the "same game" as I am. Full-Manual / WC / Against CPU.

Anyone worth a sub?
Idk if anyone answered you, but there's nothing you can do but get comfortable with the passes you should make, play loose, and fire away to figure out what you can and cant do in certain spots. I thought I sucked at the game, but after a week or so of figuring things out that's not the case. Also dont get sucked into attacking the same way every game. I took week off and played the same way for about 10 matches straight and started to struggle. I started to open the game up more and take more risks like I used to and everything started to work out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »