Home

CPU Default Formation

This is a discussion on CPU Default Formation within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2016, 04:22 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
CPU Default Formation

I was wondering if anyone has seen the CPU switch up their formation before a match? I do know that the CPU will switch up their formation later in a match if they are either down or up but I have never seen the CPU use a team sheet other than default. It would be great to see teams switching it up throughout the season due to injuries, fatigue or even if a coaching change is made.

Last edited by JayD; 02-19-2016 at 04:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2016, 04:34 PM   #2
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: CPU Default Formation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I was wondering if anyone has seen the CPU switch up their formation before a match? I do know that the CPU will switch up their formation later in a match if they are either down or up but I have never seen the CPU use a team sheet other than default. It would be great to see teams switching it up throughout the season due to injuries, fatigue or even if a coaching change is made.
I have only seen a change in formation after the transfer window before. Villa signed a striker and switched to 2 men up front, when I pkayed them earlier in the season they only had 1 on top.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2016, 01:37 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13

They will change during the game depending on the situation
Old 02-23-2016, 08:37 PM   #4
Pro

DirectFX's Arena

OVR: 12

Well I think it's because the default is the only one u see when you check the sheets list in the main menu.

I wonder if you edit the default to say 90 shooting will that team keep that sheet or revert to default?
Could you create a new sheet sheet and set as default would the country use it at least for a bit before any big transfers??
Can we try to give teams a bigger diversity than defaults??

But will they also become stale if we select edited/new sheet as default would Cpu change the formation after transfers or during a game? If not then kinda defeat purpose but I guess in the end rather have the Cpu changing in careers after transfers so as years go by they sort of adapt..

Anyone know if testing sliders etc to try to get more shots or crosses etc would editing each team in the leagues default sheet tactics actually result in more shots? As most teams default tactics have low shooting numbers like 50 and below , could 90+ actual have them be very offensive in career mode and not be so bland??

Currently Playing: PS4
-The Division
-MLB The Show 16
-NBA 2k17
-FIFA 17?
-NHL 17?
-GTA V

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »