Home

FIFA 17 The Journey (Story Mode) Trailer

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 The Journey (Story Mode) Trailer within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2016, 01:39 AM   #65
Pro

DirectFX's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 17 The Journey (Story Mode) Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinthFall
Oh, so you play as Alex Hunter.

Wow the hype train I had for this mode went straight downhill and crashed. The train then exploded and burnt to ashes. Wind then blew the ashes and it's like the train never existed.
Same here once I saw that you can't change anything about him plus you can only play in the BPL teams ..

Kinda not liking FIFA *** kissing BPL with the league having all stadiums, presentation, 4 levels deep and now managers added who I rarely see in game on sideline plus Story Mode you can only choose a BPL team.

EA needs to finish presentation for all leagues, put in all stadiums from at least top level of France, Spain, Germany and Italy.

Should call game BPL17 as rest leagues get not even half to updates or additions BPL does along with new features already announced as BPL only

Currently Playing: PS4
-The Division
-MLB The Show 16
-NBA 2k17
-FIFA 17?
-NHL 17?
-GTA V
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2016, 07:56 AM   #66
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Wait, what about being on the transfer list to other leagues? What if, in 4-5 years I get to like 95 OVR rating or something and let's say Barcelona or Real Madrid want to buy me as Alex Hunter?

I can understand EA wanting to have a "protagonist" type character in the game in a story driven career, but the issue is that it's only BPL and not the other leagues which makes it completely unrealistic and the immersion is kinda sucked right out of me.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:53 PM   #67
On the 15 day DL-blister

voodoo_magic's Arena

OVR: 13

I thought it might be the journey of the guys on the slider forum as they try to make the game play decent.
The frustrations, the successes, the breakthroughs and then finally retirement or the insane asylum.
Old 06-29-2016, 08:40 AM   #68
Rookie

faiz_reds's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirectFX
Same here once I saw that you can't change anything about him plus you can only play in the BPL teams ..

Kinda not liking FIFA *** kissing BPL with the league having all stadiums, presentation, 4 levels deep and now managers added who I rarely see in game on sideline plus Story Mode you can only choose a BPL team.

EA needs to finish presentation for all leagues, put in all stadiums from at least top level of France, Spain, Germany and Italy.

Should call game BPL17 as rest leagues get not even half to updates or additions BPL does along with new features already announced as BPL only
Is the bold part true? Any link?
Old 06-29-2016, 08:59 AM   #69
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz_reds
Is the bold part true? Any link?
Go to the FIFA 17 website and everything that is featured for the Story Mode is the Premier League. If you go to other FIFA 17 news sites, it's all about playing only as Alex Hunter and only in the Premier League.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/the-journey

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2016/06/1...-new-features/

Quote:
While I think this is a good idea, players are only able to follow “Hunter” through this process in the Premier League and the inability to create your own player is frustrating. It’s a good start to the freedom games like NBA2K and Madden offer, but many may be disappointed with not having the option to create their own players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »