Home

Improvements to FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Revealed, New Player Growth System & Much More

This is a discussion on Improvements to FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Revealed, New Player Growth System & Much More within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2016, 01:15 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Improvements to FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Revealed, New Player Growth System & Much More

EA has revealed the improvements to FIFA 17 Pro Clubs on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. They introduce a brand new Player Growth system, helping deliver a comprehensive new way to develop your player. They have also added custom kits and crests.

PLAYER GROWTH

Player Growth has completely changed in FIFA 17. The new system is based upon your overall Match Rating to really focus on teamwork and co-operation, authentically re-creating real world football where teamwork is the most important aspect.

MATCH RATING

After you have completed a match you'll receive a Match Rating out of 10. Depending upon which position you play, certain aspects of your Player will level up at different speeds, for example, a striker will grow Shooting more quickly than Defending. Chart your progress and see how your Player has developed. You'll be able to track how each of the individual attributes are growing at the end of every match, based upon your match ratings.

TRAITS

In addition, you'll have the option to select from a wider variety of Traits to give a new layer of depth to how your Player grows. Spend Skill Points, that are earned in-game, to equip specific Traits to Physical, Defending, Dribbling, Passing, Shooting, Pace, or Goalkeeping. Maybe you want to have a Giant Throw-In Trait or more Pace, it's up to you to customise your Player. Each Trait comes with a different Skill Point cost, which are earned by playing League or Cup matches, so think wisely before selecting.

*Skill Points Not Final

CUSTOMISATION

Another exciting feature introduced in FIFA 17 is the opportunity to customise Kits and Crests for your Pro Club.

KITS

Choose from 24 Kit templates available in FIFA 17 and customise them to match your teams personality. You'll have the option to select Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary colours to really add a layer of flair to your unique strip.

BADGES

Add that all important Crest to your personal Kit to really feel like a part of the Club. Select your Crest Shape and design before choosing the Primary colour. Now you'll have a Crest to kiss in celebration of your famous victories.

Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2016, 01:20 PM   #2
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Improvements

The best part of that is seeing the custom kits and badges screens, it gives me a faint glimmer of hope that Creation Centre may be returning someday.
Old 08-15-2016, 02:08 PM   #3
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
The best part of that is seeing the custom kits and badges screens, it gives me a faint glimmer of hope that Creation Centre may be returning someday.
Exactly what I was thinking.
#WeAreND
Old 08-15-2016, 02:09 PM   #4
Pro

SilverChaosVII's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Improvements to FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Revealed, New Player Growth System & Much More

Sweet. My favorite mode despite the fact that it's been neglected for so long and is pretty terrible in comparison to EA's baby UT.

These are great changes.

Now I just hope they actually make it so the AI/CPU players aren't completely lost vegetables out there on the pitch and have the ability to play. Very simple fix. Just put them on World Class instead of Pro. Or make them 80-85 overall instead of 70.

It's so stupid that HUM players can just run through the team (unless you play with an ALL) because the gameplay is so poor.

Make that change along with everything mentioned above and this mode is going to be awesome.
Old 08-15-2016, 02:28 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2
DOPE!!!!! But what about the Trolls that play Goalkeeper in the "Drop-in" ? i hope they fix that too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2016, 04:27 PM   #6
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Improvements to FIFA 17 Pro Clubs Revealed, New Player Growth System & Much More

I want those team creation features for single player and to import into CM.
Old 08-15-2016, 11:27 PM   #7
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

And it looks like EA don't have the Serie A license anymore. "Calcio A"

Old 08-16-2016, 12:08 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Pretty excited for all this. Clubs is pretty much all I play nowadays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »