Home

The Journey

This is a discussion on The Journey within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2016, 10:45 AM   #1
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1
The Journey

Question for everyone that has played the journey. I just start last night. Are you play as Hunter or as the team?

I am playing as hunter because i like the realism in that. ANd i think the goals for the most part are realistic. 7.0 match rating, win the game. the 2nd bonus goal is the one that gets me tho i have had a make 5 tackles and a make 10 passes. I play as a ST which 5 tackles for a ST can be tough but possible in a full game, but you come up when you sub in, which makes them that much more difficult. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 11:30 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 2
The Journey

I have just signed with my club, but I chose just to play as Hunter. I hope to dig into this a bit more this weekend.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:03 PM   #3
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Re: The Journey

I play as the whole team. Standing around waiting to get possession can be pretty boring.

Old 09-23-2016, 12:03 PM   #4
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

I just signed for a team last night and plan to just use Hunter. Makes sense given the mode.

My only question is, once you pick a team to sign for...is that the only team you'll ever play for? I didn't wanna sign for the big teams like Spurs, Arsenal, and ManUtd cause they have too many good players.

I'm hoping that we will be given a chance to maybe move clubs, but not much is known unless you've played through it.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:04 PM   #5
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDutchDad
I just signed for a team last night and plan to just use Hunter. Makes sense given the mode.

My only question is, once you pick a team to sign for...is that the only team you'll ever play for? I didn't wanna sign for the big teams like Spurs, Arsenal, and ManUtd cause they have too many good players.

I'm hoping that we will be given a chance to maybe move clubs, but not much is known unless you've played through it.
I completed the trial portion last night. These questions will be answered for you by playing the trial portion.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 01:48 PM   #6
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I completed the trial portion last night. These questions will be answered for you by playing the trial portion.
I did the exit trial, if that's what you mean. I then selected my club, West Ham. That's where I ended last night.

I'm just curious if going forward we're thrust into the first team, or bench, or reserves, or if in future we can actually change clubs.
Old 09-23-2016, 01:59 PM   #7
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

I believe you will get the chance to change teams. I know from trailers that you could get loaned out. When you play a game it shows afterwards your transfer value so it shows what your worth
Old 09-23-2016, 03:16 PM   #8
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDutchDad
I did the exit trial, if that's what you mean. I then selected my club, West Ham. That's where I ended last night.

I'm just curious if going forward we're thrust into the first team, or bench, or reserves, or if in future we can actually change clubs.
No, The Journey is limited to what you can play in the EA Access trial. You get to a certain point and it says: Thanks for playing. You can play more when the game releases, please check out other modes now.

That happens at a point that is a story point. So I don't want to tell you anything about it.

But yes, you will be able to change clubs like the regular player career.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »