Home

How's your FIFA career mode going?

This is a discussion on How's your FIFA career mode going? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2018, 09:37 AM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon7 Re: How's your FIFA career mode going?

Playing CM with Liverpool FC. Can anyone help me regarding where I can find guides, tips, discussions about formation, tactics and instructions? I'm using the forum sliders.

Thanks
Old 12-11-2018, 01:47 PM   #474
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: How's your FIFA career mode going?

Dortmund CM.
World Class w/assists
7 min normal
Default sliders except injury sliders
Made it to Qrts in Champs League, have Barca next
Made it to Semis in German Cup
Floating between 6th and 2nd in Bundesliga, Bayern running away with it.
Did no transfers at beginning of year, but made some moves going into January.
My Lineup is as follows: (apologize if any miss spells)

Reus----Werner-----Pulisic
Gotze----Cuadrado
Witsel
Kolarov-Toprak-Akanji-Bellerin
Burki

Last 5 game results:
20181211_111111.jpg20181211_111045.jpg20181211_111009.jpg20181210_205751.jpg20181209_191838.jpg

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
Old 12-11-2018, 11:26 PM   #475
Rookie

2019-20 Season: Leeds United

Premier League Standings

1. Liverpool (78 points)
2. Chelsea (78 points)
3. Manchester United (78 points)
4. Leeds United (78 points)
5. Tottenham Hotspur (69 points)
6. Watford (60 points)
7. Crystal Palace (59 points)
8. Manchester City (56 points)
9. Arsenal (56 points)
18. Bournemouth (35 points)
19. Southampton (34 points)
20. Stoke City (30 points)

EFL Championship Promoted Clubs
1. Huddersfield Town (108 points)
2. Wolverhampton Wanderers (95 points)
4. Cardiff City (Won Playoff)

FA Cup Final
Arsenal 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur Chelsea 3-1 Leeds United (Quarterfinals)

Carabao Cup Final
Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Liverpool Manchester City 3-0 Leeds United (Quarterfinals)

FA Community Shield
Manchester City 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur

UEFA Champion’s League Final
Bayern Munich 1-2 AC Milan (I know I was shocked too)

UEFA Europa League Final
Tottenham Hotspur 3-0 TSG Hoffenheim

UEFA Super Cup Final
FC Barcelona 2-0 Liverpool

Copa America
Brazil 0-2 Chile

After a successful season which resulted in promotion for Leeds United it was clear the journey back to relevance for the club was just beginning. Before a single ball was kicked Leeds needed to add some veteran talent if they wanted to survive in the Premier League. The massive transfer boost from moving to the Premier League helped land veteran players Iniesta (yes THAT Iniesta) from Japan and Brazilian international Chiamulera from Gremio. Over the transfer window several depth players were shipped out, some who played a role in last season’s championship win. Leeds started their season by winning the European International Cup held in Spain defeating Bordeaux 3-1 in penalties after a scoreless draw. The Premier League season started with a tough four game stretch with games against Arsenal and Liverpool. After an opening loss to Brighton, Leeds stunned Arsenal with a 2-0 win (Arsenal lost their first 4 games!) before a humbling 3-0 loss to Liverpool. Leeds continued their great start and luckily timed schedule (most games against the traditional top 6 were in Champion’s League weeks so they didn’t always play their best lineup). The Carabao Cup run ended against Man City in early December. A good run of form through the holiday’s allowed Leeds to make up some points and even were tied with Chelsea for the league lead for a few weeks in January. Leeds bought young Scottish international Oliver Burke from West Brom for $6,000,000 to strengthen the RM position. The FA Cup run hurt league results at the end of January, but the club got back on track by not losing a game in February. In March Leeds lost to Chelsea 3-1 in the FA Cup Quarterfinals followed by an entertaining 3-3 draw with Spurs. After another unfortunate loss to Chelsea, Leeds United finished the season strong, winning 7 games in a row beating Manchester United, City, and Liverpool. The Liverpool game was particularly great because Liverpool came into the game tied with Manchester United and a win would have resulted in their first Premier League title since 1990. Luckily for Liverpool, Manchester United lost to Arsenal and they won the Premier League on goal differential after being tied with United, Chelsea, and Leeds with 78 points. It should be noted that Tottenham appeared in the Final of every competition they entered, Manchester City lost to AC Milan in the Champion’s League Semifinal and I think their run hurt their league form. With everything considered it was a successful season for Leeds with Champion’s League football to look forward to in the coming season.

After my season ended I got an offer from Tottenham Hotspur to take over their club as their manager. Due to my house rule, I must take the job since they are offering a salary of $103,000 per week which is more than triple what I was making at Leeds. Since Tottenham is a very different club than Leeds I will have to make up new house rules that will be fair towards Spurs financial situation, and club goals to make the game slightly harder than it would normally be if using a big club in Career Mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2018, 04:36 PM   #476
Rookie

I'm well into Season 2 of my Manager Career with Crewe Alexandra. I've been making videos with highlights from the career. This one includes a massive FA Cup tie at the new Spurs Stadium & a League 1 promotion clash with Luton. In addition, there's a special focus on transfer deadline day!
Old 12-17-2018, 09:58 AM   #477
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Dortmund year 1 complete:

4th in Bundesliga
Lost in semis Polka Cup
Lost in final of Champions League to Real Madrid

I survived year 1 and kept job. Got 4th spot on final day of Bundesliga, intense. Then following week lose to Real Madrid 0-1, where I had tying goal reversed from controversial offsides. Now with extra cash, and high expectations in year 2, hope to upgrade in several positions. I also might adjust formation based on best depth, like to have solid depth at each position. Here are some screen shots of a few games:
World class, 7 min, normal, injury sliders.
20181216_021147.jpg20181216_005404.jpg20181215_183627.jpg20181215_175150.jpg20181213_221105.jpg20181213_004837.jpg

Old 12-17-2018, 04:09 PM   #478
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Is anyone else had issue loaning out youth players?? All mine come back rejected, no matter if I accept, negotiate, or delegate. Please advise.

Old 12-19-2018, 12:25 AM   #479
Rookie

RagingTrav's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Is anyone else had issue loaning out youth players?? All mine come back rejected, no matter if I accept, negotiate, or delegate. Please advise.

Transfer list the player after you have accepted a teams request to loan.
Old 12-19-2018, 09:56 AM   #480
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Dortmund year 2 has started, with a win it all roster assembled. After a matchday 1 2-0 win over Schalke, followed up by a classic match against Hannover. Both matches on my YouTube channel. 20181219_095225.jpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »