Home

How's your FIFA career mode going?

This is a discussion on How's your FIFA career mode going? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2019, 08:01 PM   #545
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: How's your FIFA career mode going?

Save got deleted RIP

Last edited by Rains; 10-27-2019 at 12:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2019, 04:07 PM   #546
Rookie

Just started one in MLS, enjoying Legendary gameplay a lot more since the patch. Defensive AI still needs a lot of work especially AI positioning but a lot more fun than before.

Old 10-18-2019, 06:17 PM   #547
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Started my Chelsea CM finally once the patch hit and have had some interesting results.

1st match against Man United - 3-0 to them and struggled to get in a groove

2nd match against Liverpool - 2-0 in the first half and this game gets interesting. In the first half they get 14 shots to my 1. Immediately after half time they pull Henderson for Milner and from there I go to tie with early goals. End up going to ET 3-3 and win 7-3. Liverpool high pressed like crazy in the 1st half and were completely out of gas in ET. Also interesting ref awards penalty on last second of game which I thought was funny. Game ends with me going for 20 shots to their 19 so just only 5 in the 2nd half + ET for Liverpool.

3rd match against Liester City - 2-0 to them in a game where should have been a point each.

4th match against Norwich - 3-1 victory in a game I dominated and they only got 2 shots off while I hit the woodwork 5 times. I couldn't believe it.

Gameplay feels different. I've been playing FUT on Legendary mode so not sure if it's the patch or CM Legendary has a little different feel because of morale.

Want to hold off making slider changes for now but excited to continue tonight and continue pumping CHO in training.

Unfortunately can't get Tammy going at all but Batsman is getting it done. Getting hard to keep him out of the starting 11.
Old 10-20-2019, 10:12 PM   #548
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Okay for real this time. Starting a CM with FC St. Pauli. Going to try and rise to the top of the Bundesliga and while becoming the dominant team in Hamburg and then hopefully conquering European Football.

Old 10-22-2019, 07:18 PM   #549
Rookie

Post patch, i'm really enjoying Career Mode. I'm playing with Chelsea and running a 4-3-3 attacking on Legendary difficulty.

I didn't want to make any "massive" splashes (i.e - Mbappe or anyone of his caliber). Went out and got Kai Havertz, Nordi Mukiele and Manuel Akanji.

Pulisic at LW, Abraham at ST, Batshuayi/Odoi at RW, Havertz at CAM, Jorginho LM, Kante RM, Emerson LB, Tomori CB, Akanji CB, Mukiele RB, Kepa GK.

I'm currently in second place behind Man City. Tammy Abraham & Kai Havertz are tearing it up for me. Having a blast which is nice... All of the early troubles with the game had me worried
Old 10-23-2019, 11:14 PM   #550
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

FC St. Pauli year one is officially underway. Manager Jonas Kühn looks to get his managerial career of to quick start in the European Continental Shield. New city, new players the party starts now!

Old 10-24-2019, 06:18 AM   #551
Just started!

I've been playing FIFA for a long time, even played Ultimate difficulty on my Leverkusen Fifa 19 Career mode. Played 4 games so far on ultimate with RB Leipzig, really having some rough time tbh. Werder Bremen for example are playing like robots, can't even score FFS and they're beasts, equivalent to ultimate difficulty on Ultimate team. Is it only me, or my formation needs adjusting? Don't like messing about the default formation for the realism factor
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2019, 12:44 AM   #552
Rookie

bt21milton's Arena

Started a Werder Bremen save using Paul's career mod. We started off by selling most of the older players that had any value and wide players as we are going narrow. Already a young team we decided to spend most of the profits and transfer budget on youth.

Transfers In
Nuno Tavares (LB) £5,000,000
Sandro Tonali (CDM) £8,200,000 + Nuri Şahin
Mehmet Zeki Celik (RB) £13,000,000
Ryan Gravenberch (CM) £1,400,000
Tyrell Malacia (LB) £3,350,000
Axel Tuanzebe (CB) £10,000,000
Maarten Vandevoordt (GK) £600,000
Robbe Quirynen (RB) £540,000

Transfers Out
Fin Bartels > Deportivo Alaves (RM) £3,350,000
Niklas Moisander > Sevilla (CB) £6,500,000
Philipp Bargfrede > Atalanta (CDM) £6,600,000
Theodor Gebre Selassie > Ajax (RB) £4,350,000
Ludwig Augustinsson > Real Betis (RB) £10,600,000
Sebastian Langkamp > Villareal (CB) £4,650,000
Julian Rieckmann > Barnsley (CB) LOAN

After six games we are yet to get a win and are having problems scoring goals. Hopefully they will come as we've been very good defensively besides one game against Hamburg (3-1 Loss).

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »