Home

Scouted Youth Athleticism? (FIFA 17)

This is a discussion on Scouted Youth Athleticism? (FIFA 17) within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2016, 04:10 AM   #1
Rookie

Caius101's Arena

OVR: 0
Scouted Youth Athleticism? (FIFA 17)

So, I noticed that while scouting for the first couple of seasons that the pace for my youth players seems very low. Sprint Speed, Acceleration, Stamina, they're all always really low. The Stamina I can understand to some degree because it can trained... but EVERY player I scout is 56-64 sprint speed, 60-70 acceleration on the PS4...

Has anyone else had any better luck?

This is for every position... irony? The only mid-70's (75) sprint speed I have had was on a CB. And even he had a 64 accel, 57 agility.

Last edited by Caius101; 10-05-2016 at 04:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 10:56 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Scouted Youth Athleticism? (FIFA 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caius101
So, I noticed that while scouting for the first couple of seasons that the pace for my youth players seems very low. Sprint Speed, Acceleration, Stamina, they're all always really low. The Stamina I can understand to some degree because it can trained... but EVERY player I scout is 56-64 sprint speed, 60-70 acceleration on the PS4...

This is for every position... irony? The only mid-70's (75) sprint speed I have had was on a CB. And even he had a 64 accel, 57 agility.
scout wingers for more speedy guys, my understanding also is that pace develops as the players grow

Spoiler
Old 10-05-2016, 12:29 PM   #3
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrabbit
scout wingers for more speedy guys, my understanding also is that pace develops as the players grow
This is correct in that pace/accel do actually grow this year. I think I might've even saw that some folks think it to be too much. I'd rather it be that way than hardly at all TBH.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:23 PM   #4
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Yeah for youth players I wouldn't worry about it. As JHedges2 said they will grow rapidly. Someone posted a bunch of videos in the impression topic about this. Multiple tests over multiple saves, and players were growing at an insane rate without training.

Old 10-05-2016, 01:35 PM   #5
Rookie

Caius101's Arena

Maybe it's just my save then... I have 3 players who I've had in my youth squad for almost 2 seasons and they've yet to grow at all pace wise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 05:24 PM   #6
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

I wish that every once in a while you could just get someone who is fast. I mean, guys like Theo Walcott, CR7, etc... were all pretty damn fast at 16.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Caius101's Arena

After digging around and researching... it seems physical growth is stunted if you train a player. That would explain why the players I have aren't growing physically. -_-
Old 10-07-2016, 02:37 PM   #8
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
After digging around and researching... it seems physical growth is stunted if you train a player. That would explain why the players I have aren't growing physically. -_-
So by this logic, we should only train players we DON'T want to grow physically?

SMH.................

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »