Fifa 17 Formations and Tactics - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Fifa 17 Formations and Tactics

This is a discussion on Fifa 17 Formations and Tactics within the EA Sports FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA

Old 10-20-2016, 09:49 PM   #9
The Banter Era

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Fifa 17 Formations and Tactics

I saw a few positive things tonight, although I'm also using my own sliders. Still some hope.
Old 10-20-2016, 10:57 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Kreb correct me if I'm wrong but did you do the Fifa 15 custom tactics spread sheet? If so thanks as i have used that along with general knowledge of football leagues to create some really great custom tactics in fifa 17 which seem to change the game quite a bit if you find the sweetspot in the adjustments.
Good to see more people giving tactics a good go this year
Old 10-20-2016, 11:28 PM   #11
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I've been having a hard time with my team actual implementing them. This afternoon Burnley was down a man so I cranked up the pressure (aggression = high & team pressing on) and still my club was way too passive at closing down in the midfield.
I'm glad I didn't upgrade to 17. I was just getting into a good CM towards the last month or two of FIFA 16 because I was mainly plying PES Master League & FUT16 last year.

Didn't switch because there is about to be 8 months of updates and slider changes and I felt FIFA 16 was playing well with custom tactics and the community sliders.

I'm running a high pressing style in my custom tactics, playing attacking & high pressing using Arsenal and I can really tell the difference from the different attacking & defending settings and high pressing say vs counter attack.

I will be buying Fifa 17 for FUT and playing with friends but going to stick with my 16CM because im satisfied with the finished product.

Streaming Career on twitch

Tactics & Other Stuff ---> Youtube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2016, 11:30 PM   #12
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

& I also think switching over to the opposing team with a 2nd controller before the game starts and setting them to a custom tactic is vital for a really fun CM with variation. still using whoscored for each teams style and tendecies.

Streaming Career on twitch

Tactics & Other Stuff ---> Youtube
Old 10-21-2016, 02:38 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
& I also think switching over to the opposing team with a 2nd controller before the game starts and setting them to a custom tactic is vital for a really fun CM with variation. still using whoscored for each teams style and tendecies.
Can you please explain how this works with the 2nd controller?
Old 10-21-2016, 06:32 AM   #14
The Banter Era

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992

This is something I was hoping someone could clarify. If you can set an opponents tactics in CM with a second controller that is huge. Would allow you to just set up tactics as you go and not for each team before you start.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:33 AM   #15
The Banter Era

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawurbantraceurs
Hey Kreb correct me if I'm wrong but did you do the Fifa 15 custom tactics spread sheet? If so thanks as i have used that along with general knowledge of football leagues to create some really great custom tactics in fifa 17 which seem to change the game quite a bit if you find the sweetspot in the adjustments.

Good to see more people giving tactics a good go this year

I did! I'm that nerdy guy. Spreadsheets for 14 and 15, and perhaps this year, also!
Old 10-21-2016, 01:13 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
I did! I'm that nerdy guy. Spreadsheets for 14 and 15, and perhaps this year, also!
Love your work on those spreadsheets, recommend them to anyone willing to put hours into team sheets and tactics, if you ever need a starting point for tactics in 17 i have set All teams up just doing formation instructions and structure now, i have finished the Premier League just need to do all major so italian, spanish, Portuguese, french, german & dutch and keep on working with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA »