Home

Old 10-30-2016, 06:45 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fifa 17 Formations and Tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Dane
Are you serious ?, where have you obtained this knowledge ?. I am not writing in defense of PL, but would you mind giving me some facts of what you mention ?.

And make it a little shorter thanks ...

English football is great because it's where the money is, and it's total indifference on your name Klopp, Mourinho or whatever. Where were you in the 70 s and 80 s (proberly not born) ?. Bayern Munchen and gladbach were great and who more from Germany ?. England had Liverpool and yes Nottingham. Try right and check how many times they together won precursor to CL ?. There is no coach who alone controls the clubs in England?! . Which has some of the best Academies in the world, (your 40 man squad is only Chelsea). Your total ignorant about English football is scary ?. And if you finally need to compare leagues, there is nothing more boring than the German Bundesliga (which I have grown up with) Bayern and yes some years ago BVB, the rest is spectator, must I mention La Liga or french league ?. You need to wager your money again.- No, Spanish clubs are not well managed, many have financial problems. Why is Bayern, Real, FCB and other great powers in football. Yes, probably because they have a good understanding of the management of a football club etc. But it's about money, the big clubs (cities) have the money. What had Gladbach in the 70s as they do not have now ?. I think it's disrespectful and actually they replied proof of complete ignorance claiming to judge how well football is guided on what they have won and while attributing the success of a club which coach they can lure to the club. Mourinho is a good example of a media created product. Why do you think Klopp is in Liverpool, because of their history or is it the money ?, (I have no doubt it is their past). Please do not be so naive. Bayern may not be owned by you mention sheik, but they would like to have his money, a little unlucky for a jew club is it not? . Bayern are not better or worse than others. But what they are good at is to destroy competition in the domestic league by buying the competition's players. When you look at a league health, you should look at the chain weakest part, to judge the whole. How is the economic situation of the small clubs in Germany ?.

I'm not going to bother replying to someone who just disqualified himself by calling Bayern Munich a "jew club" and claiming that they would like to be owned by a sheikh which is "unlucky" for a "jew club". I will report your post for hate speech.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2016, 07:22 AM   #42
Banned

It has nothing to do with hatred or racism. Bayern are justifiably proud of their past, and it is Jewish. Do not your know your club's past!??.
Old 10-30-2016, 07:30 AM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Dane
It has nothing to do with hatred or racism. Bayern are justifiably proud of their past, and it is Jewish. Do not your know your club's past!??.
I will not argue that with you. You called them a "jew club" which is racist and hate speech. You also implied that as a "jew club" it would be unlucky to take money from a sheikh which is even more racist and antisemitic. If one is to read into your statement further one could even argue that by saying the money they make is not enough for them (even though they have a higher turnaround and profit margin than any EPL club besides Manchester United) and are hankering for sheikh money you implying that they do that because they are greedy because they are a "jew club".
Old 10-30-2016, 07:34 AM   #44
Banned

Quote:
and claiming that they would like to be owned by a sheikh
In 2015 they traveled to an Arab country and play for money, and the ballad rolled in Germany. I did not say they would be owned by a sheikh, but they would have his money, read properly !.
Old 10-30-2016, 08:09 AM   #45
Banned

[quote]
Quote:
I will not argue that with you. You called them a "jew club" which is racist and hate speech. You also implied that as a "jew club" it would be unlucky to take money from a sheikh which is even more racist and antisemitic. If one is to read into your statement further one could even argue that by saying the money they make is not enough for them (even though they have a higher turnaround and profit margin than any EPL club besides Manchester United) and are hankering for sheikh money you implying that they do that because they are greedy because
they are a "jew club"
You come with an all-out attack on English football, but you can not handle criticism of your views. Instead, use words in phrases and present as I am racist!?. Bayern are proud of their past, and it is Jewish. Then I use this event in 2015, to prove their own contradiction. You just proved your.
I stop here back to thread topic.

Last edited by The Old Dane; 10-30-2016 at 08:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2016, 12:21 PM   #46
Rookie

Und Lahm's Arena

OVR: 1

Bundesliga clubs cannot be majority owned by Arab/Russian Oligarchs, because of the league's financial regulations requiring 50% +1 German ownership. And that is a good thing. But it also means you will not get a German 'Citeh'.

Most teams, even small ones, are profitable due in part to very high attendance figures. Yes, there have been some financial problems, like Hertha and Dortmund (although that has been a while now) but general league health is quite good.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Und Lahm; 10-30-2016 at 12:24 PM.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:16 AM   #47
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxongirl
Old stadiums or at least run down ones, empty half the time because the tickets are too expensive, lack of funds except for ManU and Chelsea and later ManCity,
I think you lost all your credibility somewhere around here...
Stadium are not among the bigger in England, but if there is something we can't say is that they are empty.

http://www.worldfootball.net/attenda...16/1/#redirect

Stats from that site are even more compelling in the way they are displayed:

http://www.soccerstats.com/attendanc...league=england

Last edited by papinho81; 10-31-2016 at 09:05 AM.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:57 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 6

I have been playing around with the team tactics trying to get teams to mimic their real life counter parts. I find some games the teams plays very similar to what their instructions are and other times not even close. Seems to be a mixed bag at times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA »