Home

Adaptive Difficulty

This is a discussion on Adaptive Difficulty within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2016, 05:45 AM   #57
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Adaptive Difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
WC default sliders

Lallana (Liverpool) vs Irvine (Burton).

Lallana is closest to the ball
Lallana has better acceleration and speed (etc) stats
Irvine is injured

Irvine gets to the ball first!...

Coutinho is running full speed
Bellerin stops in front of him

Coutinho tries to pass to the right, still running full speed, but Bellerin breaks the laws of physics and wins the ball...
no & no....
Old 11-10-2016, 05:47 AM   #58
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
The only way Bellerin could stop Coutinho was by a tackle or blocking him. It's not humanly possible to a static body to change direction and catch a player running at full speed that quickly.
He was a good 7-8 yards in front of him already and had an angle to that heavy poor touch you took, what do you mean catch him?

and not to mention, you are trying to spin it a certain way.... Hector had already stopped before you took that touch, he had all the time in the world to react to it and had the 7 yards and an angle.

Last edited by RonMexico1992; 11-10-2016 at 07:22 AM.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:32 AM   #59
Rookie

I just yelled so hard my neighbour knocked on the wall. I guess I need anger management, but this game makes me mad at times, so mad.

I had started well with Arsenal, but then comes the Spurs match at our home stadium. All of my players are in very good or excellent form. And for some reason, all of a sudden in this game they play so sloppy. Passes go where ever they go, all shots go on posts, or miss the net. God damn I had Giroud standing 2 meters from the net and he missed it. At that point I knew, I'd lose.

And here comes Tottenham with the only chance they get to attack, shoot at Cech, who for no reason at all drops the ball in front of him and lets Kane kick it in.

Why does these random bad games happen for players in form? The entire team played bad and didn't behave at all as I wanted. Even the commentators mentioned it. You can just tell the game does not want you to win at times. What made me more mad is that it was against Spurs at our home stadium, they've only won there once in the history of these derbies, so it's not very realistic either.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:08 AM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinthFall
they've only won there once in the history of these derbies
sorry if i'm spoiling you, but you know home advantage in fifa is just for aesthetics and has zero influence in team performance (except on simulated matches), right?
Old 11-10-2016, 03:14 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinthFall
You can just tell the game does not want you to win at times.
Accrington (CPU) vs Arsenal (several sliders with discrepancies in favor of user)

Yeh... I know... There's nothing wrong in that sequence (besides tacking CPU at least 3 times without winning possession, penalty for what!?) ... I am just a moaner and a newbie...

Last edited by ricardodc; 11-10-2016 at 03:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2016, 03:33 PM   #62
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Accrington (CPU) vs Arsenal (several sliders with discrepancies in favor of user)

Yeh... I know... There's nothing wrong in that sequence (besides tacking CPU at least 3 times without winning possession, penalty for what!?) ... I am just a moaner and a newbie...
you're reaching.....

I seen you miss 2-3 tackles, lucky he didn't go over in the box...It was sloppy defending. You're lucky he didn't knock the header in.

the penalty was for a handball?.......
Old 11-10-2016, 03:40 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
you're reaching.....

I seen you miss 2-3 tackles, lucky he didn't go over in the box...It was sloppy defending. You're lucky he didn't knock the header in.

the penalty was for a handball?.......
You are hilarious!

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2016, 03:54 PM   #64
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
You are hilarious!

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk
I'm hilarious? Relevant comeback.

1. When you were tracking back, the defending was horrible. You were over aggressive and didn't win the ball and he got behind you. Is that now what happened?

2. Does what I just described ever happen in real life? Yes. All the time. In almost every single game.

3. As for that sloppy defending in the box, where you failed to win the ball, and the man on the ball stumbled through the tackles and the ball stayed in front of him and he was able to maintain possession and deliver a cross. Is that not exactly what happened? Yes it it.

4. Does a footballer ever get tackled by more then one guy and some how miraculously stay on his feet, when it appeared impossible for him to retain possession of the ball? Yes. All the time.

So congratulations on making a clip of something that happens all the time in football? Its one play of a game that consist of many plays and you're making a clip as if thats a microcosm for the rest of the game or that play somehow isn't realistic, like it never happenes, like it doesn't happen every weekend somewhere in the world. You're salty you conceded.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »