Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2016, 01:00 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGiani
So we have to make sure every formation has a cf or st?
If you are doing the second controller method you should be fine but if you want to edit all the Team Sheets before your CM starts I would suggest makign sure there is a ST or CF in the formation. I tested 4 CMs to February and the only consistent anomaly is Liverpool not scoring.
Old 11-24-2016, 01:34 PM   #114
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aterry
If you are doing the second controller method you should be fine but if you want to edit all the Team Sheets before your CM starts I would suggest makign sure there is a ST or CF in the formation. I tested 4 CMs to February and the only consistent anomaly is Liverpool not scoring.
Played Liverpool and kept firmino as a CF, game played beautifully
Old 11-24-2016, 06:57 PM   #115
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

OVR: 2

any findings with the aggression tuning?

I'm playing a CM with West Brom and trying to play Pulis ball, so it's kind of frustrating that I don't even have the opportunity to score from set pieces since I haven't seen a foul in 3-4 matches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2016, 07:21 PM   #116
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Liverpool has been updated to utilize a CF.

Also, Crystal Palace and Hull City have been added!

Last edited by Krebstar; 11-24-2016 at 08:10 PM.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:41 PM   #117
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR5Noles
any findings with the aggression tuning?

I'm playing a CM with West Brom and trying to play Pulis ball, so it's kind of frustrating that I don't even have the opportunity to score from set pieces since I haven't seen a foul in 3-4 matches.
I have tested 3games with aggression at 100. Players do come at you much more aggressively with regards to tackling. Still not getting a lot of fouls. However, once I lowered sprint speed and acceleration I did get more fouls. Also the players aggression and tackling attributes may have to do with the fouls.
Old 11-24-2016, 08:14 PM   #118
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCobra
I have tested 3games with aggression at 100. Players do come at you much more aggressively with regards to tackling. Still not getting a lot of fouls. However, once I lowered sprint speed and acceleration I did get more fouls. Also the players aggression and tackling attributes may have to do with the fouls.
This is my concern with high aggression, as in FIFA it has never translated to more fouls, unfortunately. What it does to is cause higher and more pressing.

Which is why I prefer teams who sit deep to have lower aggression, as it makes them truly sit deep, and not sit deep but press and close down. They want you to break them down, they're not going to miss and let you stroll by.

I'm open to changing it, but I'm happy with how it's currently working. Teams like Liverpool press high and often—Spurs on the other hand press, but still sit a bit deeper and have a solid defense. And then there are the sides who 100% sit deep and make you break them down.

If aggression is raised across the board, I fear it'll be easier to break some teams down, and allow you to move through some defenses easier than you should be able to.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also, Hull City has just been added
Old 11-24-2016, 08:21 PM   #119
MVP

Fouls have been excellent in every game except Leicester, I believe 15 pressure and 40 aggression? Could just be a one off coincidence cuz I've had no problem getting 10 total fouls every other game, which is the best we can expect.

What you guys have done is given these teams truly unique identity and I applaud you for it. The game isn't perfect but no video games are, and this is damn good
Old 11-24-2016, 08:23 PM   #120
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
This is my concern with high aggression, as in FIFA it has never translated to more fouls, unfortunately. What it does to is cause higher and more pressing.

Which is why I prefer teams who sit deep to have lower aggression, as it makes them truly sit deep, and not sit deep but press and close down. They want you to break them down, they're not going to miss and let you stroll by.

I'm open to changing it, but I'm happy with how it's currently working. Teams like Liverpool press high and often—Spurs on the other hand press, but still sit a bit deeper and have a solid defense. And then there are the sides who 100% sit deep and make you break them down.

If aggression is raised across the board, I fear it'll be easier to break some teams down, and allow you to move through some defenses easier than you should be able to.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also, Hull City has just been added
I agree with you, I like the way it plays with agression status quo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »