Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA
eFootball PES 2020 Demo Arrives on July 30, Details Here
EA Access Coming to PlayStation 4 on July 24
What We Learned About the New QB Throwing Styles in Madden 20
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2016, 10:53 PM   #289
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hi Krebstar standard team tactics edit. How does it work ??

You me again please explain I have tried everything Play on Xbox one ..


When you go to the tactics screen make sure custom is selected not default custom is the one you can edit not the default


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
abdi1721 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 04:25 AM   #290
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hi Krebstar standard team tactics edit. How does it work ??

You me again please explain I have tried everything Play on Xbox one ..

Just a thought - are you testing out your changes in kick off mode? If so if you are signed into EA Servers the game will always download online squads which use default tactics and not your custom ones
To test your custom tactics you need to sign out of EA Servers and play kick off mode or test within career mode
zimrahil is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 05:01 AM   #291
LS6
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimrahil
Just a thought - are you testing out your changes in kick off mode? If so if you are signed into EA Servers the game will always download online squads which use default tactics and not your custom ones
To test your custom tactics you need to sign out of EA Servers and play kick off mode or test within career mode
You don't even need to sign out if using Kick Off. Just turn off Live Form/Squads on the team select screen.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
LS6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2016, 05:32 AM   #292
Rookie
 
1860fan's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Hi zimrahil So that means I can not be connected online with my console to edit the tactics?
Because my Kosnole runs over Wlan rout so have ..
Is the now the reason why it does not work ..?
I must turn off Wlan or EA server..?
And speaks perhaps one here with German language would be easier for me ...?

Last edited by 1860fan; 12-24-2016 at 05:35 AM.
1860fan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 05:48 AM   #293
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS6
You don't even need to sign out if using Kick Off. Just turn off Live Form/Squads on the team select screen.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Ah thanks didn't know that
zimrahil is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 05:49 AM   #294
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hi zimrahil So that means I can not be connected online with my console to edit the tactics?
Because my Kosnole runs over Wlan rout so have ..
Is the now the reason why it does not work ..?
I must turn off Wlan or EA server..?
And speaks perhaps one here with German language would be easier for me ...?
Just do what LS6 has posted
zimrahil is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 06:15 AM   #295
Rookie
 
1860fan's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

LS6 thank you for the answer maybe they have a photo as they can show me? What is kick off mode and liveform / squads?
I am from germany I a little confused
1860fan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2016, 08:03 AM   #296
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hi Krebstar standard team tactics edit. How does it work ??

You me again please explain I have tried everything Play on Xbox one ..


Omg it's not hard mate, how do you cope from day to day?? Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaron458f is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 AM.

Top -