Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2016, 08:42 PM   #25
The Banter Era
 
Krebstar's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 8,503
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR5Noles
Just a heads up, when you select George Boyd for Burnley, his instructions don't come up.





Great work on all of these!

Good catch, will be fixed soon!
Krebstar is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 08:53 PM   #26
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2007
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Great work again. Anyone else having trouble seeing the new menu? Using a Mac, with safari it works perfectly but on chrome the top banner covers up the menu with the tactic links.
aterry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 06:08 AM   #27
Rookie
 
KingKO92's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aterry
Great work again. Anyone else having trouble seeing the new menu? Using a Mac, with safari it works perfectly but on chrome the top banner covers up the menu with the tactic links.
Yeah, I'm using Chrome, and I'm not seeing it (using Windows 10).
__________________
A middle schooler who enjoys realistic sports gaming.
KingKO92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:01 AM   #28
The Banter Era
 
Krebstar's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 8,503
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aterry
Great work again. Anyone else having trouble seeing the new menu? Using a Mac, with safari it works perfectly but on chrome the top banner covers up the menu with the tactic links.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKO92
Yeah, I'm using Chrome, and I'm not seeing it (using Windows 10).
Interesting...I had an issue with it, but I thought I fixed it.

Try clearing your cache/browsing data in Chrome. There have been some heavy caching as I've tried to do updates.

I'll keep looking into it, though.
Krebstar is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:23 AM   #29
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2007
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Interesting...I had an issue with it, but I thought I fixed it.

Try clearing your cache/browsing data in Chrome. There have been some heavy caching as I've tried to do updates.

I'll keep looking into it, though.
All fixed thanks
aterry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 08:21 AM   #30
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Hello, only just a idea or suggestion with the players instruction for made it more easy to edit.

Could you put the instruction number for each of the players?

I put this photo as an example:

jsemperel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 01:13 PM   #31
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Portugal
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Live on youtube playing Liverpool (CPU) vs Leicester (CPU) with Krebstar custom tactics.

Cheers!

ricardodc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2016, 01:29 PM   #32
The Banter Era
 
Krebstar's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 8,503
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsemperel
Hello, only just a idea or suggestion with the players instruction for made it more easy to edit.

Could you put the instruction number for each of the players?
For just visual ease of use and for less clutter, for now I'm going to keep it with just with the words and no numbers.
Krebstar is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.

Top -