Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA
eFootball PES 2020 Demo Arrives on July 30, Details Here
EA Access Coming to PlayStation 4 on July 24
What We Learned About the New QB Throwing Styles in Madden 20

Old 01-07-2017, 06:58 PM   #329
Save Us, Edu

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Update: 1.7.17

Added three more Ligue 1 teams, as well as the first two EFL Championship teams.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:38 PM   #330
Pro

OVR: 0

So I got a 2nd controller, and just to make sure I'm doing it right can I get some help please . Do I edit the cpu team sheet, team by team as I go along in my CM? And do I always need the 2nd controller to make sure the custom tactics are in place ?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2017, 08:05 AM   #331
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
So I got a 2nd controller, and just to make sure I'm doing it right can I get some help please . Do I edit the cpu team sheet, team by team as I go along in my CM? And do I always need the 2nd controller to make sure the custom tactics are in place ?

If you DON'T edit the tactics before starting the CM, then yes--you'll need the 2nd controller prior to each match. If you DO edit them before starting, you won't need it as far as tactics go--but you'll want to check the starting lineups as the CPU tends to make some...questionable decisions (esp. GK related).

I bit the bullet and got the 2nd controller too. So dumb that we have to do that, but if I'm playing against Man United, I want to see De Gea in goal--every game.

New York Yankees Franchise Site
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2017, 08:06 AM   #332
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
as well as the first two EFL Championship teams.
Awesome

I assume you'll be doing the entire league?

New York Yankees Franchise Site
Old 01-08-2017, 10:40 AM   #333
Save Us, Edu

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Awesome

I assume you'll be doing the entire league?
You assume correctly!
Old 01-08-2017, 11:41 AM   #334
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
If you DON'T edit the tactics before starting the CM, then yes--you'll need the 2nd controller prior to each match. If you DO edit them before starting, you won't need it as far as tactics go--but you'll want to check the starting lineups as the CPU tends to make some...questionable decisions (esp. GK related).

I bit the bullet and got the 2nd controller too. So dumb that we have to do that, but if I'm playing against Man United, I want to see De Gea in goal--every game.
Yeah that's what I did first . I edited the 4 league's that are finished prior to starting my CM cause I had no 2nd controller . And noticed that the cpu didn't use the correct squad or formations in CM witch drove me insane . so yesterday I forked out the 60$ on a new controller which I'm not very happy about lol . FIFA is gonna be the death of me I swear . sometimes I can literally feel my blood boiling when dealing with its dumb issues . Truly a love and hate relationship

Old 01-08-2017, 01:47 PM   #335
Save Us, Edu

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Yeah that's what I did first . I edited the 4 league's that are finished prior to starting my CM cause I had no 2nd controller . And noticed that the cpu didn't use the correct squad or formations in CM witch drove me insane . so yesterday I forked out the 60$ on a new controller which I'm not very happy about lol . FIFA is gonna be the death of me I swear . sometimes I can literally feel my blood boiling when dealing with its dumb issues . Truly a love and hate relationship

If you edited them before starting a new CM and select "current customized" for your squads when you begin a new CM, they'll use the proper tactics and formations.

What they will not use is the squad that you selected—that will always change or rotate. But tactics, formation, and player instructions all work as long as you select "current customized" for your squads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2017, 08:39 PM   #336
Rookie

1860fan's Arena

Hi J Hedges2 I think EA has not yet made update for lineup of cpu because can not be the cpu always only poorer players put up ..?
I think this is a bug in the game, and needs to be fixed by EA or ..?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA »