Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 01-08-2017, 09:39 PM   #337
Save Us, Edu

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hi J Hedges2 I think EA has not yet made update for lineup of cpu because can not be the cpu always only poorer players put up ..?
I think this is a bug in the game, and needs to be fixed by EA or ..?

It has been an issue for multiple years in a row, unfortunately.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:04 AM   #338
Pro

OVR: 0

Sorry to keep bothering you guys but I'm confused. So I got a 2nd controller and started a new CM but where and when do I edit the cpu team sheet? This is my first time using the ccts in fifa and I've never used a 2nd controller so forgive me for being lost .
So the question is where do I edit and will it save so I don't have to keep repeating ?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2017, 07:30 AM   #339
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Sorry to keep bothering you guys but I'm confused. So I got a 2nd controller and started a new CM but where and when do I edit the cpu team sheet? This is my first time using the ccts in fifa and I've never used a 2nd controller so forgive me for being lost .
So the question is where do I edit and will it save so I don't have to keep repeating ?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
You can put them in before you begin a new CM at the edit squads screen in the options. You just go into the teams' tactics, click X or square on "custom tactics" and input them there. You then start the CM with current customized squads.

If you are trying to input them in an existing career mode, you switch over to that team at the selection screen with your second controller. Go to the team management screen, select the appropriate tabs and put in the information. Then you start the match and move the second controller back to the middle in the select sides screen. You can't save the tactics like this though.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:57 AM   #340
Rookie

1860fan's Arena

Hello BlackCaesar I also nich knows exactly with the second controller for cpu, they can make a short Viedeo would be very nice ..
Old 01-09-2017, 07:48 PM   #341
Save Us, Edu

Krebstar's Arena

Update: 1.9.17

Slow going as work has picked up again. Only added one Ligue 1 team, and one EFL Championship team.

The updates shall continue, though—and will hopefully pick up soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2017, 02:56 PM   #342
Rookie

1860fan's Arena

Hello Dabaja 22 wanted to ask briefly you now know exactly how that goes with second controller for CPU, For Team Positioning..??

Please then short answer would be nice
Old 01-10-2017, 03:40 PM   #343
Save Us, Edu

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hello Dabaja 22 wanted to ask briefly you now know exactly how that goes with second controller for CPU, For Team Positioning..??

Please then short answer would be nice
You should try using private messages.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:07 PM   #344
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
''Hi J Hedges2 I think EA has not yet made update for lineup of cpu because can not be the cpu always only poorer players put up ..?
I think this is a bug in the game, and needs to be fixed by EA or ..?''

Quote:
It has been an issue for multiple years in a row, unfortunately.
Ever since i've finally managed to perfect my gameplay so that i can finally play as masterfully as i had throughout all these years hoped to do, i've never ever seen the AI field a weaker player at any one position, not even in cup fixtures, which is so disappointing.

After a while i've begun to crave seeing a weaker player put in there for a change.

But it seems that ever since i've managed to really find my way around career play, the AI invariably decided to put up their absolute best starting 11... it goes as far as seeing all of its teams hardly ever having an injured player. Very rarely one's out, two at most; most of the time it not even being a top quality player.

The theory which i have developed is that whenever you see the AI's assembled a very poor line-up, leaving quite a few of its best players out for no apparant reason, this is a sign that you're not really making it difficult for the AI, so by putting together this line-up, it shows that it can afford to play with weaker players because you're not really posing a proper challenge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA »