Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 01-25-2017, 03:24 PM   #409
Save Us, Edu

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimrahil
It works ok on my iPad? Or are you referring to fact I have to scroll down a little bit to see all info for a team?
It's not yet optimized for any type of mobile device—tablets or phones. Depending on the size of the tablet, the information may not fit horizontally as of now.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:37 PM   #410
Pro

OVR: 0

Virtually might as well wait to play CM after the first Febuar (I do not want to play my CM with an old "squad"). Therefore, I use the time to update manault daily with new transactions. "The funny thing about waiting" is that you get a glimpse of the clubs' transfers - Birmingham City / Swansea etc. has made some really good deals, will be fun to follow them. One thing that shines through is that the clubs which are in relegation danger they buy and borrow large in January !. Actually clear enough, they hope for a change.
The only drawback is that EA FIFA do not know some of the names of players which made transactions (about 10-15 % I think). It may be U19 or younger player as the club sell or lend. Thats the disadvantage of not being able to update, is the lack of any updated players additions. You can then edit them manual if you have the time and desire?. I would only do it for the club I make a CM with. But it is the price for CTT and I pay without complaint, I note only.

Last edited by andanesean; 01-25-2017 at 06:47 PM.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:09 PM   #411
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

@Krebstar, check the Milan positions. The list on the right doesn't match the positions on the pitch (i.e. Bacca listed as ST, but CF on the diagram; fullbacks same issue).

Just my OCD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2017, 10:48 AM   #412
Save Us, Edu

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
@Krebstar, check the Milan positions. The list on the right doesn't match the positions on the pitch (i.e. Bacca listed as ST, but CF on the diagram; fullbacks same issue).

Just my OCD.
Fixed! Whenever anyone spots anything like that let me know. It would drive me crazy, also.
Old 01-27-2017, 01:02 PM   #413
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2

Just my OCD.
With all due respect and best intent, allow me to suggest you to be more cautious about brandishing such heavy-loaded terms that do not accurately reflect the matter at hand and, accordingly, undermine the seriousness of this illness.

The tendency you described is by far not as extreme as to be classified as a symptom of OCD, which i tell you, many people who deeply suffer from this disorder vehemently despise to see other people utilize this term at whim, which makes it seem, for those really suffering from it, as if all of a sudden an unreasonable mass of people have begun to feel entitled to identify themselves with the popular idea which surrounds and clouds this vicious, though quite naturally caused, disorder.

Hope you don't misinterpret my intent here, as i merely speak in the name of those who find it extremely unjust to see how fond so many people have become of using this term with little to no knowledge of its actual implications.
Old 01-28-2017, 08:50 AM   #414
Pro

Have changed and modified values for my EFL league 1 & 2 CTT. At the same time the layout was refined.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf League 1&2 EFL SKY BET.pdf (398.3 KB, 232 views)
Old 02-01-2017, 07:24 PM   #415
Save Us, Edu

Krebstar's Arena

Update: 2.1.17

Added two more EFL Championship teams (Wolves and Forest), and lowered Fulham's crossing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2017, 05:26 AM   #416
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Update: 2.1.17

Added two more EFL Championship teams (Wolves and Forest), and lowered Fulham's crossing.
Thanks for update...
Not to moan, but oh my... I spend a lot of time on anything but to play the game, but apparently thats the price for using CTT. Manually move the transfer, and not least to create players that EA has not implanted because they are U19 - U23 player. Do you sense they have messed with CTT since the last update ?.

Last edited by andanesean; 02-02-2017 at 07:42 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA »