Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2017, 09:16 AM   #417
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
Thanks for update...
Not to moan, but oh my... I spend a lot of time on anything but to play the game, but apparently thats the price for using CTT. Manually move the transfer, and not least to create players that EA has not implanted because they are U19 - U23 player. Do you sense they have messed with CTT since the last update ?.
Not sure what you're asking, but anytime that you update your squads with official updates you're going to lose all CTT that you implemented.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:44 PM   #418
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Not sure what you're asking, but anytime that you update your squads with official updates you're going to lose all CTT that you implemented.
Whether you have played FIFA with CTT after the last patch, and if so what you think about it ?. The first few lines was just me who moaned all the time I spend on editing, forget it.
Old 02-06-2017, 01:34 PM   #419
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Mate, how do you feel about gameplay after the latest patch. TBH, I'm not sure how much of a difference I notice as compared to the Community Board. My eyes aren't nearly as trained, but I feel like I'm just 'looking' for things to be wrong a la their suggestions/observations (not saying they're wrong!). I haven't updated squads in QUITE a while, as I don't want my CTT work to be undone.

I've done the EPL, Bundesliga, and the big clubs in Serie A so far.
Old 02-06-2017, 01:57 PM   #420
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Mate, how do you feel about gameplay after the latest patch. TBH, I'm not sure how much of a difference I notice as compared to the Community Board. My eyes aren't nearly as trained, but I feel like I'm just 'looking' for things to be wrong a la their suggestions/observations (not saying they're wrong!). I haven't updated squads in QUITE a while, as I don't want my CTT work to be undone.

I've done the EPL, Bundesliga, and the big clubs in Serie A so far.
I actually haven't got a chance to play, but I've always thought that there is a massive placebo effect each year. I don't believe EA is tweaking gameplay at this point, they just never have.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:34 PM   #421
Rookie

snyder5man's Arena

Quote:
I actually haven't got a chance to play, but I've always thought that there is a massive placebo effect each year. I don't believe EA is tweaking gameplay at this point, they just never have.
I have noticed one change. If I move toward a loose ball, my player will lunge at it and basically pass it back to the other team. There are times that my "stab" at a loose ball knocks the ball to one of my teammates. In turn, they will stab at the ball and knock it in a different direction. I've have as many as 4 straight lunge/stabs in a row...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2017, 03:37 AM   #422
Pro

Quote:
Disagree. Yes, placebo effect is part of this environment. But as soon as FUT players complain loud enough (many complaints), so act EA and "tweaks" the game throughout the year, within the framework they have available. But it is the same frame they recycle again and again.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:53 AM   #423
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Will be finally finishing up the EFL Championship this weekend. Finally.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:04 AM   #424
Pro

One thing that is annoying, is that EA does not update the team's form in CM. Yes they do it in FUT and kick off. Why it's cool that we can influence with CTT. Played against Coventry City my second CM as Fleetwood Town. They were "weak" with CTT as they should be, they are located in last place in the league, but EA wants them to win the league?!. Restarted the match with no CTT and they played as if they had been on the colony vacation in Barcelona?!. Yes.., can be randomly its case or something similar placebo effect, but for me CTT still works well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »