Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2016, 05:25 PM   #41
Rookie
 
KingKO92's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]



Player Roles
LB Peres - Attacking Roles: Always Overlap
- Interceptions: Normal
LCB Fazio - Attacking Support: Stay Back
- Interceptions: Normal
RCB Manolas - Attacking Support: Join the Attack
- Interceptions: Normal
RWB Florenzi - Attacking Roles: Always Overlap
- Interceptions: Normal
LDM de Rossi - Defensive Behavior: Balanced
- Attacking Support: Stay Back
- Interceptions: Normal
RDM Strootman - Defensive Behavior: Balanced
- Attacking Support: Stay Back
- Interceptions: Normal
LM Perotti - Defensive Support: Come Back
- Chance Creation: Stay Wide
- Support Runs: Get in Behind
- Support on Crosses: Edge of the Box
- Positioning Freedom: Stick to Position
- Interceptions: Normal
CM Nainggolan - Attacking Support: Balanced
- Support On Crosses: Edge of the Box
- Interceptions: Balanced
- Positioning Freedom: Free Roam
RW Salah - Defensive Support: Come Back
- Chance Creation: Cut Inside
- Support Runs: Get Behind
- Support on Crosses: Get in the Box
- Interceptions: Normal
ST Dzeko - Support Runs: Balanced
- Attacking Runs: Target Player
- Interceptions: Normal
- Defensive Pressing: Balanced
Team Tactics
Speed - 10
Passing - 35
Positioning - Organized
Passing - 10
Crossing - 80
Shooting - 10
Positioning - Organized
Pressure - 35
Aggression - 30
Width - 50
Defensive Line - Cover

P.S. @Krebstar, do you use any stats for pressure, aggression, and width?
__________________
A high schooler who enjoys realistic sports gaming.

Last edited by KingKO92; 11-23-2016 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Updates
KingKO92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2016, 10:18 PM   #42
Rookie
 
KingKO92's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Forgot to mention, anyone who watches Roma, please check to see if this works in-game. I don't watch Roma.
__________________
A high schooler who enjoys realistic sports gaming.
KingKO92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:14 PM   #43
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2007
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Want to give creating some tactics a try, what template would you like us to use to post in here to make it easy for you to translate to the website? Do you use a specific program to create the formations?
aterry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:16 PM   #44
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2007
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Also..question on your method to clear things up. Is there a reason that you stick to multiples of 5? I was thinking of adding a bit of variance to the values to add to small potential variances in game play. Do you find that only multiples of 5 show an effect?
aterry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:23 PM   #45
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2007
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKO92


Player Roles
LB Peres - Attacking Roles: Always Overlap
- Interceptions: Normal
LCB Fazio - Attacking Support: Stay Back
- Interceptions: Normal
RCB Manolas - Attacking Support: Join the Attack
- Interceptions: Normal
RWB Florenzi - Attacking Roles: Always Overlap
- Interceptions: Normal
LDM de Rossi - Defensive Behavior: Balanced
- Attacking Support: Stay Back
- Interceptions: Normal
RDM Strootman - Defensive Behavior: Balanced
- Attacking Support: Stay Back
- Interceptions: Normal
LM Perotti - Defensive Support: Come Back
- Chance Creation: Stay Wide
- Support Runs: Get in Behind
- Support on Crosses: Edge of the Box
- Positioning Freedom: Stick to Position
- Interceptions: Normal
CM Nainggolan - Attacking Support: Balanced
- Support On Crosses: Edge of the Box
- Interceptions: Balanced
- Positioning Freedom: Free Roam
RW Salah - Defensive Support: Come Back
- Chance Creation: Cut Inside
- Support Runs: Get Behind
- Support on Crosses: Get in the Box
- Interceptions: Normal
ST Dzeko - Support Runs: Balanced
- Attacking Runs: Target Player
- Interceptions: Normal
- Defensive Pressing: Balanced
Team Tactics
Speed - 10
Passing - 35
Positioning - Organized
Passing - 10
Crossing - 80
Shooting - 10
Positioning - Free Form
Pressure - 35
Aggression - 50
Width - 50

P.S. @Krebstar, do you use any stats for pressure, aggression, and width?
Not sure what Krebstar uses but for pressure and aggression I have been using the descriptions of the teams Style of play above the formation. They list aggressive, non aggressive, plays in opponents half (high pressure teams) etc so I try to piece together what their style of defence is. Also as a sort of rule teams that play low aggression need to play narrower defensively because they need to contain the other team without leaving large gaps.
aterry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2016, 01:20 AM   #46
Rookie
 
bostonchipster's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jan 2009
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Was imputing Liverpool's formation, and the 3 in the front have winger and forward instructions in the game, but attacking midfielder instructions in Projec10. Any way to change them to those instructions? Thanks!
__________________
Go Knicks
Go Bills
Go NY Rangers
Go Mets
Go Michigan
Go Arizona

Find me on Twitter @buffalochipster
and on Facebook.com/buffalo92
bostonchipster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 07:10 AM   #47
Rookie
 
KingKO92's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonchipster
Was imputing Liverpool's formation, and the 3 in the front have winger and forward instructions in the game, but attacking midfielder instructions in Projec10. Any way to change them to those instructions? Thanks!
Make sure they're listed as LAM, CAM, and RAM in-game
__________________
A high schooler who enjoys realistic sports gaming.
KingKO92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 07:14 AM   #48
Rookie
 
KingKO92's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aterry
Not sure what Krebstar uses but for pressure and aggression I have been using the descriptions of the teams Style of play above the formation. They list aggressive, non aggressive, plays in opponents half (high pressure teams) etc so I try to piece together what their style of defence is. Also as a sort of rule teams that play low aggression need to play narrower defensively because they need to contain the other team without leaving large gaps.
I don't think that's what he uses because Arsenal is listed as a non-aggressive team, yet Krebstar gave them 60 for aggression.
__________________
A high schooler who enjoys realistic sports gaming.
KingKO92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 AM.

Top -