Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2017, 09:48 PM   #489
Rookie

BlitzkriegBlueLondon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Hi guys. Does anyone use those with the Community Sliders? I'm using it and every league seems fine, with Barca leading and Real at 4th on Spain but on the premier league I'm leading with Chelsea and City is 7th, United 10th, Liverpool 16th, Everton 17th Spurs 14th(they were 20th at some point) and Arsenal 6th. Stoke is the second place, Swansea 3rd West Ham 4th... That is with 10 games on the season. Anyone went through something like this? Every other league the big teams are doing what big teams do. I started without the first transfer window too.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk
Old 05-01-2017, 06:32 PM   #490
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzkriegBlueLondon
Hi guys. Does anyone use those with the Community Sliders? I'm using it and every league seems fine, with Barca leading and Real at 4th on Spain but on the premier league I'm leading with Chelsea and City is 7th, United 10th, Liverpool 16th, Everton 17th Spurs 14th(they were 20th at some point) and Arsenal 6th. Stoke is the second place, Swansea 3rd West Ham 4th... That is with 10 games on the season. Anyone went through something like this? Every other league the big teams are doing what big teams do. I started without the first transfer window too.

I'm about to launch a series (see post below) using the Community sliders and the CTT settings in the Premier League also. I will give feedback how it develops
Old 05-01-2017, 06:34 PM   #491
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Finally I have setup all 20 Premier League clubs according to Krebstar's PROJEC10 CTT Settings!
Episode 1 is below, where I explain what is going on and a chance to vote on which of the 20 teams I will be controlling during the series!
Many thanks to Krebstar for his amazing work, and to Matt10 (I'll be using his Community Sliders also), I hope you enjoy this series guys!

https://youtu.be/q997nvXZnjQ
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2017, 12:57 PM   #492
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzkriegBlueLondon

Interested to know how this ends up. I had no issues when running a full season in Italy, but even after ten games that Premier League table seems a bit too strange.
Old 05-04-2017, 12:59 PM   #493
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
I'm about to launch a series (see post below) using the Community sliders and the CTT settings in the Premier League also. I will give feedback how it develops
Sure thing will check it out xD

Old 05-04-2017, 01:00 PM   #494
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Interested to know how this ends up. I had no issues when running a full season in Italy, but even after ten games that Premier League table seems a bit too strange.
Will play more and get a screenshot when possible xD

Old 05-06-2017, 08:04 PM   #495
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Second episode! Includes poll results and team reveal, first game in the Premier League and a look at the gameplay utilizing both Matt10's sliders AND Krebstar's CTT settings!

I'm really looking forward to how this is going to develop, thanks to Matt & Kreb for their awesome work, and please enjoy!

https://youtu.be/HVlhdI_jAqQ
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2017, 03:17 PM   #496
MVP

OVR: 6

I setup the premier league a d championship but think I may occur done it wrong.

I changed all the formations but when I changed the tactics I clicked on custom and changed things there. I saved everything and started a manager career and loaded the squads as default custom. Is this right ? My team is as i changed it so hopefully the others are as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »