Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA
eFootball PES 2020 Demo Arrives on July 30, Details Here
EA Access Coming to PlayStation 4 on July 24
What We Learned About the New QB Throwing Styles in Madden 20
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2017, 12:17 PM   #513
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

ok, but then if they have a lead, shouldn't they change tactics by reducing aggression from 100 to a lower number? But now they won't because we have entered custom tactics?
axe27 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:33 AM   #514
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by axe27
ok, but then if they have a lead, shouldn't they change tactics by reducing aggression from 100 to a lower number? But now they won't because we have entered custom tactics?
unless I'm mistaken, if you leave to: Default Tactics, they don't adjust during the game (can't confirm though).

But,I think (I never did that) there's nothing that stops you to adjust the AI tactics in-game.(assign the controller #2 to the AI team , then change the custom tactics, then reassign the controller to the middle.)
face2face is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:51 PM   #515
Rookie
 
SteveFBC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 400
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Krebstar's CT Tactics plus Matt10's sliders have revolutionized Career Mode for me! I have noticed a massive improvement to the game, including goal variety & animations...it feels like a brand new game!

Enjoy the video!

(PS - has anyone else noticed EA's apparent obsession with ankles...? )



https://youtu.be/nhaLN4nGJ3o
SteveFBC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2017, 01:22 PM   #516
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sacramento
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
Krebstar's CT Tactics plus Matt10's sliders have revolutionized Career Mode for me! I have noticed a massive improvement to the game, including goal variety & animations...it feels like a brand new game!

Enjoy the video!

(PS - has anyone else noticed EA's apparent obsession with ankles...? )



https://youtu.be/nhaLN4nGJ3o


Totally concur with your comments. More variety in everything and yes, the obsession with broken ankles is the only thing that really bugs me now. Especially when your player gets up holding his shoulder and walks away only to see the email saying it's a broken ankle!!!!

Great CM, I look forward to each episode


Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
villabraves is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:23 PM   #517
Rookie
 
adoptedscouse's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Sheffield
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

There may be a reason behind this but any reason width is set at 50 for most teams on custom tactics as ea have a lot of variety on this????


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
adoptedscouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 12:52 PM   #518
Save Us, Edu
 
Krebstar's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 8,093
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
There may be a reason behind this but any reason width is set at 50 for most teams on custom tactics as ea have a lot of variety on this????


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It only affects the defensive width of a team, and unless a team is known for being narrow and defending well, I often just left it to not screw too much with whatever the line width slider settings were.
Krebstar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:55 PM   #519
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sacramento
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Krebstar I have a question. Given that teams and managers tend to stick to their way of playing and their game plans I am assuming these CTT's should be mostly good to implement in FIFA 18 too. I would guess the only ones that would need looking at would be teams with new managers and possibly teams promoted or relegated. Most settled managers usually look in the transfer market for players that fit their system, thus the tactics should, on a whole, remain the same. Do you agree?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
villabraves is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 07:08 PM   #520
Save Us, Edu
 
Krebstar's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 8,093
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Krebstar I have a question. Given that teams and managers tend to stick to their way of playing and their game plans I am assuming these CTT's should be mostly good to implement in FIFA 18 too. I would guess the only ones that would need looking at would be teams with new managers and possibly teams promoted or relegated. Most settled managers usually look in the transfer market for players that fit their system, thus the tactics should, on a whole, remain the same. Do you agree?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It all depends on what changes EA will make to FIFA 18. If tactics are handled exactly the same, yes. But if they change them, who knows.

Teams who play slow now might end up playing too slow, or vice versa. The only way to know is to wait and see if they release anything new about custom tactics, or teams playing more like themselves.
Krebstar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 PM.

Top -